[Release] NUI Vehicleshop

Yes, probably.

1 Like

that would be very cool

1 Like

Nice release! Never thought of doing a vehicle shop with a NUI, but it has really nice results!

+1 for original.

2 Likes

tal vez si en vrp hecho?

1 Like

Nice idea to make a category page first. Of selected show only that page with back button

1 Like

Hi i love this script and have added it to my server. i am getting a error in veiculoscategoria.sql, where it cannot create the imglink tab so i have no images.

1 Like

would have image with error?

1 Like

I already looked at these scripts in a community of Brazil, and one of them had a car and motorcycle division

:star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, it’s a version of mine that was edited :grinning:

2 Likes

I guess there isnt function to change locale as i see . Also i tried to change everything from br to en. But i coudnt find other sentences such as : Cetegoria , Valor, Comprar

1 Like

Capture
this must be done in the js file.

2 Likes

This is really cool! Thanks for your contribution

4 Likes

Can someone separate vehicles by category?

1 Like

I have an issue where whenever I try to buy a vehicle from the shop it says locale [en] does not exist @tim_maia

1 Like

This resource is amazing!

1 Like

@tim_maia hi how to change the color, i try find in css but not there

1 Like

Installed, but after buying the car The license plate is a 6 digit number. Need to edit or add anything else? Now use AdvanceGarage

1 Like

You can change the length and style of the plates in the config I believe.

1 Like

I installed this NUI however, whenever I press “E” to see the menu it freezes my mouse movement. And if I try to exit it, it freezes me and I can’t move/look around. Any ideas? I am getting this error though. BELOW

1 Like