[Release] [ NoPixel Styled Alerts ] esx_outlawalert with integrated WF_Alerts

Hey got 2 question :smiley:
1.º how can I make so that the Notification can pop up lets say 1 sec after someone shots
2º whats that inventory UI

Alerts only update based on the last car the player was in? :confused: If I try to mess with anything it just starts alerting with “jacking of an NULL” but I’m not sure why it won’t grab the CURRENT car the player is trying to jack. Any help?

Sounds like you have not done something wrong as It does grab the CURRENT vehicle the player “stole” so… not sure how to even help you on that one.

Hey guys!
I’m using disc-vehicles and other ressources of his system.
When I’m lockpicking a car, there is no notification.
I guess, i need to add something to that ressource in order to get the notification to pop. Any help on that? :slight_smile:

How would I go about adding other alerts such as store robberies?

3 Likes

Good script.
There is a notification that I already added, in esx_outlawalert it worked well … here in this it only gives the sound and the location on the map … but the notification does not appear on the side!
I leave the error that gives

if someone can help me I would appreciate it

Could I change it so its on the left side not the right?

Any updates coming for this? I get alerts that say someone is stealing a NULL vehicle. Might just be because not all vehicles are in esx_vehicle shop.

Was also wondering if there would be a way to add licence plates of stolen vehicles.

1 Like

how can i get the flashing red and blue 1 to show

I was able to get robbery alerts working, sort of, i get the notification when someone starts a robbery, but it also says undefined for the location and i get the error :

client/main.lua: 241: attempt to index a nil value (local targetCoords)
Any ideas?

EDIT: After changing targetCoords to playerCoords and defining it locally in the blip, i got the blip to work and the error to go away, but i still get an undefined location. After copying and pasting in the createthread for shooting, carjacking, etc, i was able to get the location to show, but it continuous spams the alert when you’re not doing anything.

Any updates on how to add robberies and officer down? I tried the one in the comments above but it doesn’t work. Thanks!

1 Like

just copy the ones in there

you mean like the ones that are already in the server lua?

1 Like

Hey! So I have this on a server but IDK how to have it so the officer presses like ‘E’ and it sets an instant GPS to that location.

How do we add more notifications? Say I wanted this when someone starts to rob a bank or a store, Also, how to do the officer down notification? Any help on this would be awesome thanks guys. Can you trigger the notifications to go off in a different script?

Could you share how to get robberies and how to add other notifications to this script? I copy the format in the server.lua but that doesnt work. I wanna use this but not sure how. Thanks!

Could you help me ?

Im new into this, but did you try to export the function that triggers the notification? If you export it you can call it from anywhere in your code. Maybe you could set it up on the robbery script something like
TriggerClientEvent or TriggerServerEvent (‘outlaw_notify:SendAlert’) from anywhere in your code (i just stated an example, not saying that there is a function called SendAlert)

loving the script, is there a way to get a notification if someone is to sell a parked car at the moment seems to be only if an NPC is driving it with it send the alert