[RELEASE] NON-ELS 2018 Dodge Charger - US Border Patrol ADDON

[NON-ELS] 2018 Dodge Charger - US Border Patrol ADDON

INFORMATION

• Installation

• Download the vehicle here.
  • Extract the .zip file into a folder on your computer.
  • Open the folder and copy the folder named “bpcharger” in your “resources” folder in your FiveM server files.
  • Add “start bpcharger” to your “server.cfg
  • Start the server.
  • Use a trainer in-game and spawn the vehicle using the spawn code bpcharger

• Spawning

• Spawn code: bpcharger
  • 2 extras:
    • Front Bumper
    • Light bar
  • Frost White color (Not Changeable)

• Reviews and Feedback

• If you are gonna post reviews and feedback on this skin please be detailed and constructive about it.

TERMS OF USE

• You are not allowed to do ANY of the following:
  • Steal, Redistribute, Upload on other websites, Claim the texture or the model
    as your own or use screenshots uploaded here.
  • Only situation where said actions would be done is if you have acquired
    written permission from either the model maker or me personally.

DISCLAIMER

• If I have violated ToS of any creator mentioned in this post by uploading this skin texture please contact me and we can solve the problem.

• I’m not the maker of the 2018 Dodge Charger model used with this skin. I have only made the skin texture. The moder maker (Jacob) has been listed below in the CREDITS section.

• If you have any questions, concerns, etc. Contact me on one of the
    contact methods below:
    Discord: Epilox#6825
    Email: epiloxofficial@gmail.com

CREDITS

CREDITS

• US Border Patrol skin texture done by Epilox.

• Model Creator - Jacob
    • Permission to reupload the model on this forums:
    Permission

• Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels

• Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick

• Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help Peralta

• Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg

• AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt

• AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt

• Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials

• Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer

• Interior button textures made by Slendis

• Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt

• Dome Light modeled by Matt

• A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that Peralta wouldn’t give up on this project and bought him a Zmodeler license so that he can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.

• Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff…

• Thank you to everyone who supported Peralta and the project…

SCREENSHOTS

3 Likes

looks cool :slight_smile:

hmm looks cool

1+

If you provide the handling.meta file with the model, there is a setting in there called “FSUSPENSIONRAISE” that is used to lower the body so that it doesn’t sit so high over the tires.

Good job on the texture.

Have you tried to ever make a pack of Boarder Patrol vehicle cause I think you should!

@lordsp1ce @godgutten
Thanks! Glad you like it!

@ThatOtherGuy
I certainly will look into it. Otherwise a “handling.meta” is provided in the download. Located in the “data” folder

@guccifrog
So basically in example a pack with an explorer, dodge charger, tahoe and few others which this skin on them?

If so I will be glad to work on it!

May sound like a lot maybe a DHS Command center / mobile operations center.

I will look into it!

Alrighty!

YES! please, this would be awesome!

Why’d you but EPILOX MODS on a model you didn’t create? I understand Jacob gave you perms but its kinda deceiving

The point was for the screenshots to have the “EPILOX MODS”. I pointed out multiple times in the thread how the model IS NOT made by me.

Nono, Me and dunning know each other :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a template for this car because I could’ve really use that.

Yes there is. You have been PMed it. Otherwise it’s available on the DEV version website.

Can I get the template?

The carcols are messed up for me, I dont know why.

Nice addition to the Law Enforcement FiveM community.

Mine didn’t do that.

Hi is there a template for it ?