Delete

this topic is deleted by author

This is on lot of forums…

Sorry i must say this is not yours.

dude, you cant take a free resource, modify it slightly and then sell it… so many things wrong with this, like morally and ethically, i see it so much on the forums, if its an edit to trew hud release it for free, after all trew hud is the original author and 99% of the code comes from him.

well i do alot of development, i know whats a easy task and what isnt an easy task, this is an easy task anyone with a little html/js/lua knowledge could smack this together in 2seconds, more to the point, your taking a FREE resource modifying it very slightly and selling it…

Well, my friend, I know that it is easy, I am only html, but I am not talking about this script as easy as it is. I am talking about the time I spent learning the html. You say it is easy because you know that and some people are difficult for them. This code that you see in front of you someone asked me to do that idea for him especially why he did not do it?

and this hud not disabled i fixed bugs And I’m not so materialistic that I don’t do anything in the script and then sell it, my friend.

Some people do a whole script from another script, my friend

All huds are made with that and the change in the html code

so you think people should pay for this because you spent time learning html to update a free script?

knowledge is free on the internet, youtube,forums,documentation all the information for learning is there… so why should someone pay for this script when all you done was add a couple lines of code to an existing free script… you did not write this yourself

for example, you make a loaf of bread which you give me for free to eat as im hungry, instead i dont eat it and i then sell it for $5,000 but you never get any of this money but you put in all the hard work for making this loaf of bread, dont you think its unfair? i do

moral of the story, dont take free scripts change it ever so slightly and then try and sell it, its wrong and no one should be paying you to go learn html lua etc… that should be something you want to do yourself to progress yourself as a human.

if you make a script from scratch by all means go sell it i wont have any objections

I published this work as pictures only and I take people’s opinions about this work. The goal is not material only, my friend, and the example that you said has nothing to do with what I do, so you say that I take the made thing and sell it without exerting any effort on it.
I do not allow you to amend what I say, I did not tell you that, because you see what has changed from the original

i can see the difference from the original design to yours… the origanl was done by trew, you have not changed the design at all only added abit of text to display a second job at the end of the day this isnt your work although you modified it slightly its not your work so i think its wrong that your selling this.

1 Like

i dont said konar hud or my hud i said new trew_hud_ui ?
and iam not said its belongs to me ?
iams said create new !
and show this script although https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XporBZXsIjY
iam changed every thing and iam said its belongs to me

I know what I’m saying my friend and what I’m doing well

But I do not like to post links to my work. If someone wants them, just message me, and if he does not want this is a beautiful thing.

why are you bringing in konar hud this has nothing relevant to the debate right now…

im saying your taking trew hud ui

and adding a tiny bit of text to it that doesnt justify you charging money to minimally edit a free resource

you changed nothing apart from adding a second job option

iam said this words
show this script although https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XporBZXsIjY
iam changed every thing and iam said its belongs to me

for this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XporBZXsIjY

Please, if you do not like it, leave me alone

pay for something modified and already owned? I do not think

you can download it now