[Release] New Sandy Shores Firestation [3D Model]

I have decided to release a custom Fire Station that I created for my Community.
The Fire Station was created in 3ds Max. (THIS IS NOT AN MLO INTERIOR)

Some props from Map Builder are used but YOU DO NOT require Map Builder, as the used props are included in the resource. I have also slightly edited the used Map Builder props to give them better collisions, and higher LOD distance.

PICTURES

The New Fire Station can found Located Here in Sandy:

HOW TO INSTALL:

• Unzip “new_sandyfd.zip”
  • Drag and drop the folder “new_sandyfd” into server’s resource directory
  • add “start new_sandyfd” into your server.cfg

READ ME BEFORE DOWNLOAD:

• No support will be given for this resource
  • I will not be updating this resource
  • The resource comes as is
  • You are free to edit/modify and release but GIVE CREDIT TO ME! (Just link back to this release)

DOWNLOAD

MY RELEASES ARE NO LONGER PUBLIC. I HAVE ASKED THE MODEATORS TO REMOVE THIS POST.

IF YOU HAVE THIS I ASK YOU NOT TO REDISTRUBITE IT!

7 Likes

Very nice fire station

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing i need a developer like you in my server.

1 Like

Looks amazing I’ll defiently check this out.

2 Likes

It would be awesome to see a Sandy Shores Sheriff’s Office. BTW you did an awesome job on this.

2 Likes

awesome job… do you take requests? also can the model itself be moved elsewhere?

2 Likes

This firestation is beautiful by far one of the best addon ones i have seen yet. Suggestion if your planning a future update what i would personally like to see is another bay or two added. As you see in my pictures my fleet do not fully fit. also a dock for the rescue boat would be nice as i do have a rescue boat.

Pictures

4 Likes

Beautiful model, one downfall is weather collisions. It doesn’t rain inside the building per say but you’ll still get raindrops on the ground and muddy ground inside the station/bays.

1 Like

thats just because its a ymap and not an MLO, rockstar is to blame, its on all outdoor building addons

How did u get the lettering up there? Looks Great!

1 Like

Thanks, and the lettering is actually a separate model “ssfss2.ydr”. Made it that way so people could take the base building model and re-use it elsewhere if they please.

1 Like

already copied and pasted it in other places of the map.

Thanks for the epic model.

how do u do that?

Can i reskin it somehow need to know

Do you know if there is a way to add this to Sp? I’ve added the ymap but not sure how to get the actual station prop to load

Im having a bit of trouble , i added it to my serrver and it just has the props ands stuff but no building

same i am the issue too

The download appears to not be working for me atm. Is it possible to get another download link?

is there a way to change the text on the outside of the building ?

Looks really damn good. Works perfect for me, Any chance someone can explain how I move it elsewhere?