[Release] New Fire Station (Station 2) YMAP

I have decided to release a custom Fire Station / Coast Guard Station that I created a while back.

PICTURES

Station 2 Can Be Found Here:

HOW TO INSTALL

• Unzip “Station 2”
  • Chose 1 of the 3 options included in the download
  • Drag and drop the folder “station2” into your resource directory
  • Add “start station2” into your server.cfg

REQUIRMENTS:

• Requires (Community Map Builder Pro)

DOWNLOAD

Station 2.rar (10.3 MB)

3 Likes

damn, wish the good props from the map builder thing wasnt in pro only

1 Like

I do think this spot for the fire station is good, but somebody should copy the sandy firehouse and place it down here, retexture it and give it an interior mlo.

@Aethen_games Definitely agree.

@Hayden_Jenkins there is a nicer thing you could use for the roof

black_tiles

1 Like

Looks More like Stone to me :upside_down_face:

But Nice Map Can’t wait to see it finished

thanks, just started it lol. I did one but then i forgot about it and its been long gone, i love resetting windows.

:rofl: :rofl:

Nice brudda! Good job. Looks great.

1 Like

Can you maybe add a small roadway down to the lower station? I mean it does have bays.

A roadway, for trucks… not some walkway for humans.

i dont see the point of fire apparatuses going down there

Well aren’t you special… If you look at what the developer made it has a garage, 2 bays infact for engines to park in… Why would you not want a road to go down there and park a truck in.

1 Like

Well aren’t you just an asshole, I don’t see the point of putting firetrucks and shit farther away and by the water, if it rises that could be bad (I know it’s just a game)

1 Like

Hello I have a problem that the floor is not there even though I have all the scripts and inserted them correctly can you help me? sry for my bad english

That’s very weird, try reinstalling map builder pro. It’s possible you don’t have it or your missing that prop somehow

Could you please send me a link? Maybe I have the wrong map builder

https://www.patreon.com/omegakingstudios/posts

1 Like