[Release] MySQL Async Library - 3.3.2

We can i install mysql 2.18.1 on my Windows Server?

It is bundled in the resource.

SCRIPT ERROR in call ref: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘execute’ of null

pls help

Check dependencies, check if you have loaded mysql-async before other scripts.

Yes i have it

I dont know why but my server is taking 15000 ms connecting to mysql. Im using Ubuntu 18.04 and last HeidiSQL version. Does someone know how to speed up the connection?

This solves the same issue for me.

Hey i have updated my mysql async and now i get this and its not connecting to the database i get to load as a Michael without anything.
In my server.cfg i have it like this mysql_connection_string “server=127.0.0.1;uid=root;database=es_extended”

This is the good syntax :

set mysql_connection_string “server=localhost;database=databasename;userid=root;password=passworddatabase

Allright but i dont use a password

make sure the connection string is before start mysql-async

set mysql_connection_string "pwd=;database=es_extended"

start mysql-async

localhost and uid= root can be omitted.

I will try and yes mysql is after. Thanks. Ill update.

it did not work, all i had to do was to drop the folder in the resources folder right? i had it before it was working but then they got an update, now says empty and when I put back the old folder it connects to the DB lol is there anything i need to do in the new folder?

Or like can anyone help in how do i update mysql async?

Updated to 3.2.3

• Fix #129
  • Fix transactions responding with true despite failing.
  • Implemented the command mysql:debug to toggle the debug printing #117. If it only redirects to file, it will only print to file.

Hi guys, i have little problem.

i would like to add level of fuel in my data base but i don’t know what i need to “type” for that :confused:

i know it’s stupid but i need help

Sorry about my english but i’m tired and i love Croquettes au fromage :kissing:

In a safe way? Probably by enabling multiple statements if it is not enabled and then hoping the USE <database>; statement works. And then ramming everything into one query.

Remember to switch back to the old database. Would not recommend that method.

Moved the documentation to

https://brouznouf.github.io/fivem-mysql-async/

will add the ReadMe in a while to refer to this page for documentation.

1 Like

[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [esx_ambulancejob] [4498ms] SELECT is_dead FROM users WHERE identifier = ‘steam:11000013c138ad6’
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [yasin_Tattoos] [3015ms] SELECT tattoos FROM users WHERE identifier = ‘steam:11000013e61aba4’
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [ESX_CommunityService] [3707ms] SELECT * FROM communityservice WHERE identifier = ‘steam:11000013c138ad6’
[MySQL] [Slow Query Warning] [dpemotes] [566ms] SELECT * FROM dpkeybinds WHERE id=‘steam:11000013c138ad6’;

Help me How to fix these? Many Slow Query Warning are showing on Console…

[mysql-async] [Warning] It is recommended to run MySQL 5 or MariaDB with mysql-a sync. You may experience performance issues under load by using MySQL 8.