[Release] Musical Loading Screen [fax-loadscreen][1.2]

The songs just don’t play. I don’t hear any music

Are the files of Ogg format and called 1-5.ogg?

What version of this script are you using? Web hosted or resource?

Have you checked the Wiki?

And have you modified any of the files (.html .css .Lua)?

1 Like
  • Files are in Ogg format and are called 1.ogg, 2.ogg etc.

• I use resource. I don’t have more then 2 songs

• I have checked the wiki

• I didn’t modify ANY file whatsoever.

And btw. the 3 little orange bars aren’t there too.

Oh wait… Now the music works but cuts after 5 seconds. still don’t have the 3 orange bars

1 Like

ok sweet. Do you wanna PM or DM (FAXES#8655) your resource. I should be able to fix the 5 seconds thing :slight_smile:

the orange bars are optional and are commented out by default in the html file. to uncomment them simply open up the html file and remove <!– from line 98 and - -> from 104. and remove
–[[ THIS IS A COOL SET OF ANIMATED BARS UNCOMMENT TO ENABLE ]]–.
Or if you want I can do it for you if you send the resource.

1 Like

Update 1.2

• Removed the –[[ THIS IS A COOL SET OF ANIMATED BARS UNCOMMENT TO ENABLE ]]– from the html files. They have been changed and re formatted.

• Removed default loading screen code that was not used

• Re made the README.txt in music in resource\music\README.txt (made it a .txt file from a .file)

• Added Wiki for the bar animation - https://github.com/FAXES/fax-loadscreen/wiki/Enabling-bar-animations

1 Like

How do I turn down the music?

You have to edit it yourself. You can use any audio editor or online source.

2 Likes

The songs I have keep cutting out rather than playing the full length

How are you hosting the songs?

1 Like

I am hosting it via resource

Ok. Its possible your server can’t stream it… Best way is if you have Firefox run the index.html file in that and then see if it cuts out. If it does it’s a coding issue if not your server may not be able to keep up…

1 Like

Might try reduce it to say three songs and see how that goes. Off topic but do you know of a good roleplay framework I could use?

I don’t use frameworks. Pain in the ass to me. I use all standalone, added ace perms, works great.

What are your server specs and OS?

1 Like

4 core 10gb ram 80gb ssd and 1gb up and down. I enabled es_rp but it really is not what I am looking for. So perhaps just a combination of resources to achieve an rp server would be a better idea?

I wanted the specs for your loading screen issue. Is your internet good regarding speeds? (Probs better then mine :smiley:)

1 Like

Mine personally yeah as is the boxes.

wanna post the following lines you have. Just to check I actually updated it one time…

Lines; 4, 5 and 12-15?

1 Like

Line 4/5:

<link href="keks.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
		<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">

Line 12:
<script type="text/javascript">

Line 15:
var a = Math.random()*5;

Also any idea how I can add the controls section for html for the audio so it doesn’t deafen people?