[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

dose not a single person on this post know how to solve this problem please im in need on help on this one our server is suffering because of it :worried:

So what’s actually happening with this? Because it’s broken for the time being and I don’t know what’s gonna be happening

1 Like

Hi im having trouble’s im trying to change the holding radio emote when i hold v! i want so everytime i hold CAPS LOCK i hold my radio how do i do that other than that mod is great!

1 Like

Also i know this isnt the right topic but does anyone know why Essential mode doesnt wanna work when i add everything ive looked at like 20 different videos on how to do it but nothing works! :frowning: someone please help!!!

Hello i need help so our in game voice chat is not working but we can speak to each other on the radio how do i fix that?

Has anyone figured out how to add private frequencies to jobs? I added: exports|β€œrp-radio”|:RemovePlayerAccessToFreqeuncies(1, 2, 3, 4) to main.lua in client folder of policejob.

not working on 1.2 ? it dont open on SHIFT + F2 anyone solution? we change from 1…1 to 1.2 not it dont works :confused:

/radio with item dont works too

any help for how show player name in rp-radio list?

Is there any way to give people access to the private channels using AceDiscordPerms???

have you configured the settings in RP radio like listed in the file, this is because its configure for ESX by default so you need to set it so you don’t need the radio item to use it.

a bit late but this is done in the Mumble-voip config file not the rp-radio

if you are using vmenu make sure to disable the vmenu microphone section

Which one of the popular GTA RP servers uses mumble-VOIP? Is β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  and β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  better?

Does anyone know how I could show who is talking? like make their name appear at the top of the screen while talking.

When i try to use not working. How to fix it?

1 Like

Same , : (

How do I set this up with ace permissions I’m not using ESX

how i can set playername in radio list ?

Same problem

what is the item name I am trying to give people the radio by doing /giveitem id item amount