[Release] mumble-voip, rp-radio

Did u set it to a private MHz ?

Yess i did

Yes i did

with big servers counts like the ones, I am in. 30+ people on the server the voice chat is really laggy. Anyone know how to fix this

Did u try out to set it public ?

You need to setup an external Mumble server see here:

You have to setup an export for it for when you go onduty in esx_policejob
Ex:

exports["rp-radio"]:GivePlayerAccessToFrequency(800)

and remove when goes offduty
Ex:

exports["rp-radio"]:RemovePlayerAccessToFrequency(800)

is it the update that means that if the radio is not released we can not talk

Hi, Iโ€™ve seen a few people have had the same issue, Iโ€™m getting the error below;

SCRIPT ERROR: @mumble-voip/server.lua:15: attempt to call a nil value (global 'MumbleCreateChannel')

I canโ€™t seem to find a fix - any suggestions?

TIA

Hey guys, i have made a youtube video explaining how to fix alot of the problems with this. If you have any more problems, feel free to reply to this, or just comment in the video!! https://youtu.be/mnBM3eIonwc

You didnโ€™t cover the itemization part of the radio.

Thanks anyway

By me is this dosnยดt work.
Here a screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

Sorry about that, would you like me to do a part for the radio?

so, in the video, it should have that solution. in your server.cfg, you have to put set onesync on, at the bottom.

if you have this problem, it should be because onesync is not on.

Are you German?
I have activated Onesync

We are looking for how to ensure that if we do not have the radio item in the inventory: the radio is deactivated and becomes unusable

We tried all the ideas proposed here, without success :

anyone have code for when press N appears the circle under the ped?
i tried the script called idabovehead but the circle only appears when someone else is talking

does this work as item?

Not really, I manage to have a radio item in the inventory, as long as it is not use it is impossible to open the radio.
Once used, the radio works โ€ฆ even when the item is lost. It is this last part that poses a problem for me.