[Release] Model Blacklist v1.1

this script doesnt use it, if you want it impelemend youll probaly have to code a bit yourself

1 Like

so u would like to create ur own script and share it to me ? i cant wait

1 Like

lol,i can’t code for shit, if you want something your best bet is to make it yourself, i can give you a hint which i know works: the easiest way to determine a admin is to allow a certian ip to do it

1 Like

Updated. Blacklisted vehicles should now always be deleted, even if no player is in it.

1 Like

Is there a complete model list for weapons I basically plan to blacklist most of it and pick out the ones that we need for the server.

The vehicle hashes aren’t needed, just use the model names.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-vehicle-hashes-list.988584/

Possible to make it so people with permission.kick or permission.ban so it doesn’t blacklist it for them [ESSENTIALMODE] anyone please pm or reply if you can

ok, so when I type the weapon name on the menu its works but when I just equip the weapon with the menu without typing it doesn’t work so how is this supposed to work?

Update 1: Ok I spoke too soon spawning cars is totally blacklisted typing or not but weapons though u can still equip with the menu.

Does not block Proximity Mine, RPG, Hand Grenade, Grenade Launcher

I have same problem as DementedDude does!

1 Like

I started using the native hashés instead of the name and that solved everything.

How would you go about doing that? Would it be like this:

weaponblacklist = {
"0xB6504BD2,3058715602"
}

The only issue is if one of the cars that are blacklisted are spawned by the AI, it spams your chat with your vehicle is blacklisted.

If this worked ‘RconPassword: xxxxx’, many problems would be solved :wink:

Make it like this: --sendForbiddenMessage(“This vehicle is blacklisted!”) and you won’t see the message.

1 Like

So I am attempting to use your script for a Purge server (to limit weapons above class 4) it appears to be working but not 100% (likely user error) nevertheless, i was hoping you could take a quick look and possibly explain why the Highlighted weapons refuse to become blacklisted?

***Edit:please excuse the “tt” on line 18. The tt was mistakenly added while attempting to highlight problem weapons. The tt is not actually in the script!

For anyone willing to discuss this script (w/ script knowledge) please feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/XDDdDHN

Wondering if there is a way to whitelist weapons rather than blacklisting them?
hoping that it would actually prevent users from using the Weapon_RPG etc

1 Like

Hello and thanks you very much for this useful script! it really helped me to avoid trolls on my server!
I think about something interesting. Is there a way to make something like blacklist a ped model, except for specific PlayerSteamID? to avoid clones on the servers! It would be great for RP servers!

Can I ban / block a specific ‘player’ via the IP-address. Its look like yes in the .lua. But how can I get the IP from the player when the server running ?

the rcon i use give steam ID and IP adress.