[Release] Model Blacklist v1.1

Alright bro, I’d appreciate that. Thanks.

Whenever possible, that would help a lot.

1 Like

wtf please help with this

hey could you send me one with all air craft?

I would highly recommend against putting this in your server talk about server lag you’re constantly getting resource warnings and losing about 16 to 18 FPS not to mention the developer helps with nothing in the way of support it’s a cool Concept in all but poorly executed I’m working on my own version of this wtf

Well, if someone optimizes this resource, could you DM me or make a post about it please as we’d all love to use it :+1:

yes we are working on our own

Here’s a rewritten version of this resource. https://github.com/Something-Debug/Blacklist

1 Like

I’m now required to use One Sync?

No you’re not required to use OneSync but it comes with numerous benefits including server side entity awareness. There’s really no reason not to use OneSync

how do you add ace perms?

I know this is hella old now, but how do i give permissions for admins to use these vehicles?

this being a old script meant for older fivem you cant give certain permisions theres better scripts out there for that tho

First of all last code doesnt want , and next thing is that : WEAPON_COMBATMG_MK2 Is the fix code , Use websites to finding weapon names (sorry im bad on english)

No Issues!

i installed everything and set it up and nothing worked i was still even able to spawn rhino any reason why

ive added it in, but every time you die it spams the message

Very polite kind sir

Did you get this script to work? because I am still having trouble getting it to work. You think you can help me?

Is there a whitelist option for some weapons and stuff like an all whitelist for administration?