[Release] [OLD/NO-SUPPORT] MDT & Character & Vehicle Reg System & Licenses - Fully Ingame [1.5]

Script Notice:

For anyone experiencing script issues, In the coming week this will be looked into. Upcoming versions to fix these reported issues.

Hello here, The sql file is not supposed to go directly in the server files somewhere. you have to import it to your SQL database. you can search on YouTube/google on how to import SQL files to a database.

oh ok thank you

Could anyone help me make it work with esx identity? Thanks

@MDT/MDT/mdt_server.lua:543: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168
@MDT/CHAR/char_server.lua:120: in function ‘SRR_CHAR_INFO’
@MDT/CHAR/char_server.lua:25: in upvalue ‘handler’
Error resuming coroutine: @MDT/CHAR/char_server.lua:120: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)
stack traceback:
can anyone help?

Hi there, You need to install the async-mysql script.

Hello sir thx for responding but I did and I don’t know what else to do

@MDT/MDT/mdt_server.lua:542: in upvalue ‘handler’ citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168

Error parsing script @MDT/config.lua in resource MDT: @MDT/config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near ‘<\239>’

i now get that can anyone please help

Have you edited or add anything to the script outside the the areas inside the config?

No sir

<- Update 1.5 ->

Thank you for all the good support on this release, Im sorry for not updating this in a good while. However soon this script might start to get updated more with new extenstions such as multiple characters. This is more of a resource cleanup were i removed unused code and fixed some small bugs. Also you are always free to drop suggestions on what you want to see next in this script!

• Removed unused code
  • Cleaned up some code
  • Some small bug fixes

Update Notice:
This is more of an small cleanup update, More bigger updates will come shortly hopefully. Before commenting about bugs and script issues, Please be sure that you havent broke it by yourself by example editing the config file. Also please give clear instructions while reporting an issue so it can be easier debugged by me.

Thank you!
~ Alpha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for the awesome mod.

If there a chance you can change the SQL formatting to use the standard user db rather than creating your own?

Great mod. The license spots aren’t working. I get to them and they disappear

1.5 - Hotfix
Thank you for your report @Andrew98. This bug has now been patched!
Download Link: https://github.com/Clatanii/MDT-CHAR

Sorry for any inconvenience,
~ Alpha

Hello there, Thank you for the great words @korathias & @Andrew98 ! :slight_smile:

@korathias I dont really understand what you mean by that, Could you please elaborate.

So currently you use “chars” to create your characters when the base esx normally uses “users” to create character information.

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS users (
identifier varchar(50)
license varchar(50)
money int(11)
name varchar(50)
skin longtext
job varchar(50)
job_grade int(11)
loadout
position
bank int(11)
permission_level int(11)
group varchar(50)
phone_number varchar(10)
status longtext
firstname varchar(50)
lastname varchar(50)
dateofbirth varchar(25)
sex varchar(10)
height varchar(5)
tattoos varchar(255)
last_property varchar(255)
is_dead tinyint(1)
jail int(11)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=

Compared to yours

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS chars (

ID int(11) NOT NULL,
STEAMID varchar(255) NOT NULL,
Username varchar(255) NOT NULL,
Firstname varchar(255) NOT NULL,
Lastname varchar(255) NOT NULL,
DOB varchar(255) NOT NULL,
Gender varchar(255) NOT NULL,
d_license tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
cd_license tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
license_p int(11) NOT NULL,
b_license tinyint(1) NOT NULL,
f_license tinyint(1) NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

So if you linked it to users instead of creating a newer one in the sql this would be compatible with a lot more systems. Just food for thought as we can also just work around it.

@MDT/CHAR/char_server.lua:119: in function ‘SRR_CHAR_INFO’
@MDT/CHAR/char_server.lua:24: in upvalue ‘handler’

@MDT/MDT/mdt_server.lua:542: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:169: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:168

Can Somone Help

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about why it is only letting us create one character and that’s it, it lets one person create a new character and doesn’t register any creations after that from the players

That because that is how the code is written, to only support one character.

Yeah was planing on using this but with it limiting you to only being able to use just one character on the server i decided not to as that can limit people playing on your server as people like to have multiple characters but if the code can be changed for it to work with multiple characters then can see it being much more useful for server’s :slight_smile: