[Release] McDonalds Job | A Fast Food Restaurant Job for ESX

Thank you :+1: this really means a lot, all the best. :slight_smile:

mcdonald’s work clothes would be fine.
but precious work he is doing

the job blip is fixed on the gps

1 Like

I have been thinking about adding custom work clothes however I am not a FiveM patreon so am unable to test if they would work, but most certainly in the future I intend to add a lot more features :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy the resource.

I didn’t setjob. Why does this work?

why not make for burguershot instead? its a great work but you got the mlo from burguershot and the props are from there so i think IN MY OPINION was better

Thanks for your comment, but the reason I didnt do burgershot was an addon job already exists for it, I just thought people would be happy with something different for a change :man_shrugging: Though I could release one that has a similar concept to my McDonalds Job just that its burger shot instead, but still theres already a… If not a few burger shot jobs that exist

1 Like

yes but the props and the animations are not so good

Thanks for the input, this is my first script and I am doing the best I can, almost everyday Im working on it to make it better, besides its just me working on it aswell so that limits how much can get done. But anyway thanks for the feedback, im sorry you didnt enjoy it.

1 Like

no man i enjoy allot…i just dont like use ymaps just that man…but i enjoy too much thats why i talk to you to “make” for burguershot because i like to use that on a mlo

i have no NPC.

I disable players job

only NPC, but when i am in restaurant, they don’t show.

any idea?

are there no picture icons for the inventory?

if non, can you tell the name we should give for example mcdonald’s meal /hamburger/fries…?

No there are no Images for the items.
What do you mean by “can you tell the name we should give for example mcdonald’s meal /hamburger/fries”? I dont understand what your asking for… if your asking for the Item names, then Yes McDonalds Meal, Fries and Burger is all they are called.

can i talk with you private man?

Sure, no problems

Hi, i have a problem, not work vehicles i get only message “Work Vehicle is Donwloading… Please wait.”

If you cant fix yourswlf create a github issue USING and READING the TEMPLATE.

First of man, really great release I like it a lot :slight_smile: Maybe you could help me with 1 thing, I’m trying to find a way so that I can f.e just cook the burger when I have certain ingredients. I already tried to create invIng for the ingredients additional to the invBurger/invFries/invMeal and altered the script a bit so it takes meat bread and vegetables but I don’t really know where to define the ingredients with the invIng so that the script would recognize if you don’t have enough ingredients and won’t let you cook.
I’ve added “and invIng >= 1 then” to some if-cases and then the cook-burger-blip disappeared but even if I have the ingredients it won’t show… So yeah that’s where I am at the moment, just let me know if you have any idea for this :slight_smile: anyways thank you for releasing this unique script

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, I have been working on a similar thing the past few months, not to the detail of ingredients, but just multiple items to choose from ie, cheese burger, bigmac, ect, but this has been a headache and a half to try and code, and have only just been able to make it work after weeks of bug testing and pleading for help :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to help out but have got so much on my plate at the moment, also I promised myself not to help anyone that decided to make a unique version of my addon would have to go at it alone like I had to. Mainly due to the fact to way to many people in this community have already claimed this addon as theyre own, Ive gone on a few servers ‘undercover’ and asked about “their cool new mcdonalds job” you wouldnt beleive how many people said they made it, so again, I am sorry, but if you wish to modify my addon you are on your own, as there is no way to regulate my credits so I wont bother. Again I am sorry it has to be this way and I hope you can understand why, I wish you all the best.

Alright no problem, nonetheless thank you for your work and your time :slight_smile:

the cashier job is not working for me, you can pickup an order, but when you go prepare an order it just doesn’t do anything, it also does not give you an error