[RELEASE] Maverick's Speedometer

Standalone Speedometer

Hello Community! this is my first release i did on my free time hope you guys like it

I will add support for seat belt, car health and other type of car related info in the future

Download

speed
out
in

3 Likes

is it compatible with all resolutions ?

I’ve only tested this release on 1080p res, so im not sure but if you happen to see it not scaling id love to hear the feedback

Is there a MPH option for this?

Neat release! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet, but i have planned doing MPH as a configurable option in the next update !

Change

speedKm = speed * 3.6;

to

speedKm = speed * 2.23694;

it doesn’t work for me! When I reblog it doesn’t show up only when I restart

OK, the Ford maverick 1977 is here with the cluster dead, now the difficult part, how to implement that code in a jurassic car, is there a circuit to convert the rotation of the axle to some digital info that a computer may understand?, must I install a tablet or something like that in my car? that code runs in android or in windows? could not be easier a circuit that may convert the rotation of the axle to 3 seven segment displays?

excuse me, my car it is a 1977 Ford Maverick , now the cluster is dead, so as the maverick 1977 it is a jurassic car, that means that I will need to install a tablet or a laptop inside the car? that code runs in android or windows?