[Release] Matto MC Loading Screen

how to edit it please?

editing the loading screen is simple if you know HTML.
what part do you want to edit?

i dont know how to edit html, any links pleease? Im sorry, im new.

heres a good website where I learned code
https://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

tahnk u

hi men, tell me please!how to make randoms music track?

Is it possible to add pictures of YouTube or Twich videos in the corners, such as promoting channels or straming that support the server?

I’m not to sure try embedding the youtube video into the HTML file

1 Like

How can i put music ar fui à loadinscreen?

Can you give me a download?

Hello, If you have a link such as a song or soundtrack hosted on a cpanel or other hosting services its simple put the URL to the song with the extension (.wav) in the <src=“URL”> line

OR

and add the folderpath/musictest.mp3 into the __resource.lua file

Im a total newb but keen on giving this menu a go if anyone is bored and willing to help?? I can get my head around the rules information module part because i could find it. Where exactly am I supposed to add the music? I assume i copy and paste the string and of course replace the source with my file, but do i put it in the resource.lua or the w3 file? Or even both? How would i go about this, do i just add a new line to the bottom or top or… As for pictures I assume if i just replace a picture in the folder with my own and name it the same that will work for changing pictures? Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help :smiley:

actually scratch that, I don’t even know how to edit the test in the information module, i assumed i would find it but I did not.

Actually I found it, I think I should be fine editing it. Wish me luck haha

how’d you go with it?

slowly getting there, thanks for asking. I have my images done and info layed out, audio path in the html too but I was wondering if you can confirm this looks alright as i can’t hear my audio? what follows is an exact copy/paste:

I think i read last night in the comments that u have to add it in the lua so how would i go about doing that? Thanks

Sorted it out through trial and error. Thanks for the help guys lol :laughing:

I will be releasing a new loading screen for you all shortly (a few days probs)

I need help I setup the music correctly but it doesn’t work for some reason

have you declared the Music files in the __resource.lua?

have you uploaded the new one yet?