[Release][Maps] FiveM Custom Maps

https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/underwater-headquarters-covered-by-yacht-party would there be a possibility to converting this?

@SinisterRage Sorry but it actually is not possible. The water is not able to be placed into the map using the ymap file format. Also I believe most of those props are addon props which there is no way to stream them yet.

is there a way to fix the hospital interior ? There’s a lot of items missing, dunno if it’s a fivem limitation, or the ymap missing somes.

Enter the prison at mission row pd

loading the nurburgring just comes up with zlib not being called and i cant rly play it
bummer i guess

Yup, unfortunately this came with FiveM’s latest client update, so far this is the only map that I know of not working, I also had problems with LA Roads personally. It’s a shame that FiveM keep breaking our favorite things in client updates, first vehshare.ytd, now textures can’t be a certain file type or size, or else it will cause this error according to this post: [How-to] Fix failed ZLIB call

will we be seeing updates to all of these to make them work again?

What are you talking about? They all work still.

So far, from what I know the only map with issues is the Nurburgring map, the others I haven’t heard issues with. If I can figure out what textures are causing the crashing error, I will fix it, but for now it is unknown.

Just curious, how do you go about troubleshooting which textures are causing issues? I’ve converted many maps myself, however I do have some stability issues with certain ones for some people. Is there anyway to identify which ones are the problematic buildings/maps? I have 47 custom buildings/houses/maps that are loaded on my server and I’d really rather not have to test them individually if I don’t have to.

@ChieF-TroN I would say use the from my comment 3 days ago, as a start guide, and change to texture files until something works.

Any texture over 1024 x 1024 will cause the issue, which I know for a fact that the Nurburgring has.

only me who cant stream the resource? tryin with the hospital+jail atm, and cant manage to get it working. :frowning:

@MLr89 If you streamed the resource as it comes, then it should work, the interiors are just under the map.

@Smallo You see, that’s what I read as well, but other texture files like some vehicle models ytd files, I use some 2048 x 2048 liveries and they still work, so I don’t know what is truly causing this issue, since this is recent in fivem, and that post is a little old.

seems like i cant find them, even if i steam it. is there any chanse u could update the places with cordinates? =)

now i found them, like 20 meters under ground :smiley:

someone to work on the Nurburgring texture?

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you for making these so easy to install!

Could you put Fujimi Kaido up please? If possible could you also have it spawn in a different location from Akina? If not, it’s no problem. :slight_smile:

Here’s the link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/fujimi-kaido

Thanks,

• M

P.S.: On a side note, there’s a problem with the original Akina map (for Vanilla GTAV) where the game would at times crash if there was any traffic in the area. The only way to fix that was to remove the traffic notes so the traffic can’t drive there. If anyone’s having issues with Akina crashing in FiveM it could be the same issue. :confused:

Akina crashes because it has files larger then 16mb

1 Like

I thought that oversized ytd problem was fixed back in November. :hushed:

Could just be a coincidence that I never crash as long as I disable traffic. I’ve only crashed once or twice.