[Canceled][LUA] RageUI

No one is allowed to sell resources with rageui. I will take the necessary sanctions if that is the case. Thank you for respecting my work.

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBtBaHXAfk&feature=youtu.be

OpenIssue
LastReleases

:warning:Warning, downloading and publishing this resource on Github without using the github Fork option is not allowed and may result in a suspension of the repository. I invite you to respect my work and that of my collaborators. :snail:

Hello to all of you.

First of all, I wanted to present the RageUI project.

What is RageUI?

RageUI, and a project specially created to replace the NativeUILua-Reloaded library.
This library allows to create menus similar to the one of GTA:O, however this library is still young and has many problems.

The implementation of this open source project was done faster than expected in order to be able to count on the community to improve it and solve the concerns currently present on it. [See the tab].

This project would never have been possible without the trust [Frazzle] placed in me, so I wanted to thank him for trusting me to carry out this project.

Thank you very much to all the contributors who allowed me to move forward on this project. :snail:

Read this message before using it. :warning:

• It is useless to ask the question if this library is VRP or ESX compatible, if you ask yourself this question I invite you to turn on your brain to try to understand at least a little what the utility of this library is.

• First of all, it is important to take into account that no support will be provided if you don’t know you to use this library with the documentation provided. [See the tab].

• You can find the frequently asked questions from this dedicated page to answer these questions[See the tab].

• it is possible that other people are open an exit answering the question you are asking yourself or talking about a problem you can surely encounter, before opening exit it is important to look for if a duplicate does not exist.

• there is no need to ask questions about the fivem forum workstation, I will not answer any questions or problems on the forum, in order to centralize the messages and questions asked by users of this library.

Empty menu example

RMenu.Add('showcase', 'main', RageUI.CreateMenu("RageUI", "~b~RAGEUI SHOWCASE"))
RMenu.Add('showcase', 'submenu', RageUI.CreateSubMenu(RMenu:Get('showcase', 'main'), "RageUI", "~b~RAGEUI SHOWCASE", nil, nil, "root_cause", "shopui_title_dynasty8"))

-- RageUI.CreateWhile(wait, menu, key, closure)
RageUI.CreateWhile(1.0, RMenu:Get('showcase', 'main'), 51, function()

-- RageUI.IsVisible(menu, header, glare, instructional, items, panels)
    RageUI.IsVisible(RMenu:Get('showcase', 'main'), true, true, true, function()
        --- Items

end, function()
        ---Panels
    end)

-- RageUI.IsVisible(menu, header, glare, instructional, items, panels)
    RageUI.IsVisible(RMenu:Get('showcase', 'submenu'), false, false, false, function()
        --- Items

end, function()
        ---Panels

end)

end)

Troubleshooting :bug:

• CPU calculation problem present when a number of items is large. (3k item 3.0ms) this is an error only present on the menus, it is important to understand that the calculation performed only if the menu is visible. (unlike NativeUILua-Reloaded)

Have fun with RageUI.

13 Likes

Very nice menu by cons level consumption of resources should be improved 0.50 ms it is a lot :confused:

I’m open to any contribution! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love the work of sharing the community that’s what makes five m live :slight_smile: I will take your work and try it with great pleasure

1 Like

Did that with esx_status, working like a charm and beautiful !!

1 Like

You should release that to the public.

1 Like

Happy Birthday ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

0.50 ms is only when the menu is open, that is not to bad, doubt you will get it lower since it has to do draws and draws are very taxing native when it comes to CPU usage.

And it goes down to 0.03, when not active so it aint to bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Compared to both performance, your resource takes much less. In design and all, they seem the same.

2 Likes

It got some new features that NativeUI Reloaded never had :slight_smile: i noticed active and hovered thats gonna be somethings very very usefull :slight_smile:

This is a weird one. I’m using normal NativeUI-Lua by Frazzle however I get 0.3ms when closed and max at 20-30ms with a pretty large menu, that has more options than that shown in the preview video. Or are there to be features on this that superseed earlier version of NativeUI?

Nice job! Love your work as always!

1 Like

Thank :blush:

Is there any detailed tutorial how to create a sub menu? I dont get it working with the wiki

How did you do that?

How do you change the top header where the title goes?

All forms of documentation, imagery, and contact seem to have bit the dust.

What’s the status of this project?

Yeah, they guy took them down for some reason…

I’m wondering how to use the badges to display the padlock on the right of a menu item… :frowning:

Opened an issue in the github and got a quick response including a link to the docs source

2 Likes

Is there a documentation for this library? I would like to use it, but I don’t know how