[Release] LSPD Vehicle Pack

Hi, it works pretty fine, but the Sound of the ELS isnt working. Any idea how to enable siren sounds?

1 Like

HišŸ‘‹.
This pack is not els.
To fix the siren sound:
Download Luxart Vehicle Control, the download link is at the top in Installation:.
This script makes it work that the sirens work but also the beacon control will be on Q and the siren control will be on LALT.
Thanks for feedbackā¤ļø.

very nice

1 Like

Hello, good vehicles but most of them are hitting sidewalk, does anyone have a solution ? Thx

Hi, the vehicles are nice! But as for the liveries, the LSPD logo and the POLICE lettering is too much on the top and left. Iā€™ll just let you know that the LSPD is inspired by the LAPD and as far as I know those 18chargers only have sheriffs,highway patrol and park rangers. The rest is fine.

Hello, I want the template

this might be a dumb question m ne to sever building and i did everything in the read me you stated, i dint know the spawn codes.

Spawn codes were listed at comment number 15.
Now I even wrote it in the main post.

1 Like

nice job ,there is no temp i can edite on it

Hey, this is a great pack but all the extras insist on spawning every single time and also the vicā€™s lights do this strange thing where they appear massive and away from the car. The fix you listed in the comments didnā€™t work and I have Luxart Veh Control installed. Do you have any other ideas?

Hey,

I have installed this pack but got some ā€œissuesā€.

• The F150 and the Taurus only have blue lights?
  • Some of the vehicles, when driving over the little humps in the MRPD garage for example, get completely stuck on them while they should just drive over them with ease?

Please let me know if there is fixes for this!

Is this still available?

OP request