[Free] [Standalone] Los Santos V - PvPvE Freeroam

This as freemode with cops would be awesome! That’s what I’m aiming for. If anyone knows a similar mod that would be great. I’m not a coder and have seen no options to build a simple GTA online like server without paying a ton of $$$ for you and 3 friends to play. The scripted events and everything are soo good but we just want to muck around with cops. I’ll see myself out

Warxander this game mode is amazing, thank you for what can only have taken countless hours of hard work!

@DREAD69XI I think I’m looking for a similar experience to you, find the client session.lua and edit this part (lines 83,84,85)…

AddEventHandler('lsv:init', function()
	World.EnablePvp(true)
	World.EnableWanted(false)

If you set World.EnableWanted(true) you’ll set what you’re looking for. Now to see if I can add more AI in. This may take some time :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: A few of the missions change the flag, I’ve been looking through changing as needeed.

@Warxander hope you wouldn’t mind if I ask a few questions…
Is it possible to disable friendly fire between players in the same crew?
Also can missions/rewards be shared with crew members?

Apologies if I’ve missed something obvious!
If these options aren’t currently available, would you consider adding them, along with making ai cops on/off an option too?

I’ve enabled ai cops, and disabled friendly fire (I’m guessing for all players, but I’ve only been testing with one other player so not sure), but only by changing files in ways I don’t really understand, seems like it would be better done by the creator if you are willing. Thanks again for all your work, and your time :wink:

Is it possible to disable friendly fire between players in the same crew?

There is not such setting, but you can code it yourself - and even make a PR if it’s going to be optional.

Also can missions/rewards be shared with crew members?

Well, they are already kind of ‘sharing’.
If your crew leader complete a mission - all members will receive reward.

would you consider adding them

No, it would be a complete waste of time - why should I implement it if I’m not planning to use it.
The thing is that it’s not only about code - it’s about game design too and how it will work with other game systems (like in missions)

This game mode is the exact implementation of my ideas, not a framework.
But you can always leave suggestions what to improve or start developing your own fork.

1 Like

Completely understandable and fair enough. You’ve already done me a huge favour by making the game mode and releasing the source. I’ve been having a lot of fun reverse engineering it, and learning lua/fivem as I go, so it’s probably better for me if I try and do it myself. Thank you for taking the the time to reply, it’s appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you’re here [Release] ‘Crackdown’ Missions System v3 Checkpoint/Race Missions (BETA) just a team game and team racing. You can comment out a few lines [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions and there will be cops, or you can even include that everyone would hunt you [Release] 'Crackdown' Missions System v3 & GitHub for your own missions, settings are full. Everything is ready for your friends.
By the way, Warsander you generally have a very cool server, everything is clearly neat, security, etc., but there are not enough team missions. Yes, in the latest updates you have appeared in survival, the opponents of the team player are displayed - this is cool, thank you we had a lot of fun helping each other; sometimes launching several players and bots becomes a lot)))! It’s cool that everything is described, the date-base how to install, etc.

Thank you very much for feedback!

Also yeah, team missions like GTA:O Heists would be cool, I’m already working on it slowly.

News

Los Santos V now have paid version.
Free version can receive bug fixes and performance improvements in future.
Also, it remains open-source on GitHub, so you can fork it, make Issues, Pull Request etc.

1 Like

Hey! Can you tell me how can I reach you in private? (discord id, email, anything). I want to ask you something about a script you’ve made (event protection)

Just PM me.

The forum won’t let me, can you initiate the conversation for me? Thank you.

Update

I pushed some bug fixes and performance improvements from paid version.
Enjoy!

1 Like

Update

Unfortunately I can’t continue updating this, because paid version codebase is now too much different.

You can still ask questions or use source code.

how i Can Have admin permission to ban?

i done find __ressource.lua to inster server_script "@vSql/vSql.lua how i can find it ?

I love it. But is there the possibility to allow using non-alphanumeric characters in steam usernames ?

can anyone help ?

You should download sources with submodules - try git --recurse-submodules ...

bro i am new into server making plz guide me ! i didn’t understand that !