[Free] [Standalone] Los Santos V - PvPvE Freeroam

VIEW AND DOWNLOAD GAME MODE SOURCES

16 Likes

Nice! gonna help me much learning and creating new code :slight_smile: Thanks

got a database schema by the way, if it’s different from stock supertable? :open_mouth:

:o

kinda disapointing that you couldn’t continue to work on it, i’m glad that you released it tho, nice stuff

1 Like

It’s similar to supertable schema.

I’ve updated source code.

• Add Social Hub
  • Add Walk Style feature
  • Add Motorcycles
  • Various bug fixes and improvements

Also, I’ve added a link to the main resource repository for easier updating.

Note, that it’s still provided AS IS and I know, that some stuff is real garbage.
But I hope you can find something helpful there.

1 Like

I’ve decided to share my actual repository and continue developing this mode as open source project.
I will add README and How to Install section later.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Updated to the latest version 5.0

Also, I added README with small Installation Guide, so it should be easier to deploy it.
I hope, that it should also help junior developers to start learning FiveM scripting because I’m trying to keep my code simple and clean as well as commit history.

Updated to the latest version 5.1

New content (VIP Works), balance tweaks and bug fixes.

Updated to the latest version 5.2

One more VIP Work (actually Job in this update), revised and improved the old ones, lots of UI/UX tweaks and bug fixes.

doe thi eentiamode required

No, it doesn’t.

(20 chars)

does this esplugin_mysql reuired too ?

It requires the ability to read README and brain - nothing else.

2 Likes

Why would it need esplugin if he said that it sisnt require essentialmode. Come on man think

Thank you my dude!

:heart_eyes:

Project is suspended

There could be updates after OneSync release.

(dummy stuff)

long story short, im old, wasn’t taught how to code,tried learn several times,have gotten no where. i found this gamemode and want to run it for my friends and family because it is something other than RP. After trying to get it to run for 2 days, (btw, i love how things were missing from the download that are needed to make it run. SPOILER! you need warmenu and mysql-async) I finally get the server to run without errors. Then i join my own server and in hovering on screen and transparent and can only access the pause menu, i check the console and get thrown this code:

Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1487589808
hitch warning: frame time of 155 milliseconds
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_1487589808
Error running call reference function for resource lsv-main: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: modules/server/db.lua:67: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘transaction’)
stack traceback:
modules/server/db.lua:67: in local ‘callback’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:149: in field ‘ready’
modules/server/db.lua:66: in field ‘RegisterPlayer’
server/session.lua:41: in upvalue ‘callback’
modules/server/db.lua:57: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM Players WHERE PlayerID=@playerId {@playerId=steam:110000102d8a6d7}”
hitch warning: frame time of 220 milliseconds

does anyone know how to fix this and get this up and running??

Can you paste your db table structure?

Not much of a spoiler in this case. I see both resources and they are listed in the server.cfg in the github repo.

Not to say your point isn’t taken. The instruction and commenting in this community more often than not spans from non-existent to laughable. The mindset seems to be “if you can’t do this as well as I can, you shouldn’t be trying to learn.”

From one old guy to another, keep at it. We’ll get better at this in spite of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

i dont understand what you mean by table structure, but ill try. do you mean this.Sorry for being irritable i was up till 4am working on this and im stressed out.