[Release][UNMAINTAINED] LockSystem 3.1 (Updated the 07/16/2018) [BETA]

has it been updated yet to allow you to give key to someone else?

no i been waiting for this to get updated with keys and with color chat messages and were you can lockpick it to

Hi guys,
I have a problem, when I lock my car and try unlock after some time, I cant … said “Vehicule locked.” How can I fix that? (version 2.1)

cfx> Error parsing script server.lua in resource LockSystem: server.lua:9: ‘)’ expected near ‘function’
Failed to load script server.lua. thats what im getting

Hi just add a comma after “ls: lock”

Guys script is working perfectly but there is bug in scrip, cars are magically desipiring without reason and also when someone put spikestrips car desipires also. Like i park car in front of shop and i come back and car desipires. If anyone know the problem please help

Little discussion about cars randoming disappearing here :confused: Player Vehicles Randomly Despawning

If you are able to provide any reproducible steps, it would help in solving this.

2 Likes

what line exactly? all have commas so not sure what to fix

can still go out when locking the car from inside

guys, i have problems with the lock/unlock car, job car i can lock and unlock, but when i buy a car, this function doesn’t work, i press “U” and nothing happens, sorry about my english , i’m learning yet xD

I loaded this and couldn’t get it to work at all with U or H. I loaded this but might be vehicle controls keeping it from working so I need to I guess remove one before loading another one

Works fine! i like this mod :open_mouth:

I took keys from my friends car. Where is it saved? So i can give them back to him? xD

Noticed the anti-npc jack addon, which wont work unless you fix it yourself - that is by opening client.lua at line 118 and renaming if not enableCar_NPC then to if disableCar_NPC then

To fix the script load error, simply replace line 9 in your server.lua to the following

AddEventHandler("ls:check", function(plate, vehicleId, isPlayerInside, notifParam)

I prefer the arma 3 vehicle lock sounds, so here they are vehicle sounds.zip (14.3 KB)

also what’s up with the distance for locking / unlocking vehicles? I cannot seem to unlock vehicles at all from the outside… ?!

1 Like

Where can I find citmp-server.yml in my server files ? please help

Where can I find citmp-server.yml in my server files ? please help

The name is server.cfg

Its in the client.lua file in your LockSystem Folder.
edit the file

Yeah I figured it out a while ago, thanks anyway.

Great script keep up the good work

Hey, I did Re-Name the resource but did not edit anything else but put a Print to give you credit.

It is giving me this error once i start my server

Started resource ALJRP_LoadScr
Error parsing script server.lua in resource ALJRP_LockSys: server.lua:9: ‘)’ expected near ‘functions’
Failed to load script server.lua
Started resource ALJRP_LockSys

Please Help :slight_smile: