[Release] Loadout - Discontinued

SEM_Loadout
LEO & Fire Loadout Locations

Current Version: v1.2

This resource allows for LEO & Fire to spawn Peds, Weapons and Vehicles via locations on the map specified in the config file.

Everything accessible through this resource/locations can be changed in the config file, even down to the components being added to weapons - you can also change every aspect of the marker (Colour & Size).

Images

Equipment
FGarage
Garage
LockerRoom
Marker
Weapons
VehicleDelete
AccessInfo

This is a Standalone Resource!
Download

5 Likes

Nice bro

Nice Broo

Thanks Guys!

Removed discord link and website again, please see our Releases Rules and F.A.Q about advertising.

hello is this for Vmenu? i DONT want vmenu stuff so

This is a Standalone Resource!

It’s standalone, and it’s not for vMenu.

How do I add it into other police stations?

Add Coordinates in the config.lua

Scott this is amazing! I am going to set this up at every station thank you so much! I do have one question, so I am a little bit newer with coding FiveM, how can i go about blacklisting this to police who are onduty as I have a /onduty command and i want to make it so to access the menu you need to be onduty.

you would need to register the command, however, it may not work as i beleive not 100% one may cancel out the other so you would need to ones features into the others

1 Like

how do I find the coordinates sir?

If on not mistaken I added a command into the resource /coords that will give you your current coordinates which you can add to the config.lua

So I have been playing with this for about an hour and I really like it. My server is currently based on ESX but I’m looking to move away from it. At the moment however, I am wondering if it is possible to make this work with esx police job mostly for the vehicle spawns (so only police can spawn vehicles). I’m sure it would work the same in ambulance as well but I can’t immediately see how to.

One other issue is that I crash when trying to spawn custom police cars

For this resource to work with the ESX Police Job, you would need to get the ESX Shared Object and check for the job.
The crashing when trying to spawn, may be an issue with either the menu, vehicle or your client - what error/crash code do you get?

Alright I have made a bit of progress to get this to work but I guess I should have been more clear. I have addon police vehicles and when loading this resource is crashes any time I attempt to load a addon. I am thinking it probably has something to do with police job and not really with this script but I am still not able to get it to fully work with esx. I’m not super experienced when it comes to jua but I will do my best. Thanks a ton for the script. It is amazing. I would love to actually just convert this to fully work as police job and get rid of the esx version but that may take me forever.

If you use the ESX shared object I think it’s called and get that into the resource then check for the job that should work

Hi scoot, I wanted to know if these possible not to put "peds’ and put an outfit with a normal character

@Scott1 I am currently setting everything up i have add-on cars im using for the garage, the extras don’t seem to be loading on and is there a way to choose the livery that it spawns with instead of random?

Yea, You can set it in the meta files, or code it in… like eup but name it livery instead, should work