[Release] LiveMap

Working on it. Had some issues with my microphone and trying to find the right time to record :slight_smile:

Nope. Xampp is just a bundle of software which includes the “Apache” webserver.
If you want to use the interface then you will need a webserver to host the files. If you’re comfortable with NGINX then you can use that. If you want to use a website hoster then, you can (you will not be able to use HTTPS though, unless the hoster sets up reverse proxies for you).

I keep getting this. Any idea?

I keep getting the error getting config

Heya! I’ve used the livemap resource for a long time and always worked like a charm. I recently updated it, and it gives me no errors at all for the resource, and web interface, but the player count is always 0, and players are not loaded on the map. Any idea on this?

would be pretty cool to receive some support for this

Probably a config error. Remove all comments and run through a JSON validator.

Same as above. Make sure the config.json is valid by running it through a JSON validator.

Yup! The resource was recently updated. Please copy the folder “example_client” to “client” and uncomment the client file stuff.

client_script "client/*.lua"
exports {
     "reverseWeaponHash", "reverseVehicleHash", "reverseStreetHash",
     "reverseZoneHash", "reverseAreaHash"
}

I have run config.json through a validator and removed the comments and it still cannot fetch the config file.

how can you make it only show police on the map for dispatch?

I followed the steps, but this occurred

Am I the only one that cannot find the “server.cfg” file that is said at the top of this, where it explains how to install the resource? P.S. I’m still learning how to do stuff like this. I basically do all the dev work for a community ALONE. So I’m kinda stupid when it comes to this kind of stuff.

So cool, but can u make login form for that?

Server crashes causes its installing yarn which we already have.

That’s the server config file where you enable plugins. If you follow the fivem documentation on setting up a server, you should have a server.cfg file.

Any login form made on the interface would be inherently insecure because its all client-side code. If you wanted to have a login form you would have to make one yourself. Some webservers like NGINX have options to enable login prompts. You’d have to look into your webserver though.

You shouldn’t need to install Yarn or webpack in the latest versions. Everything is bundled together.

How do I fix then? Cause its in my [Builders] folder

Did you change the font in the server console at all? That will always cause yarn to fail. You can always find yarn installs online as well.

Not sure what you mean by “Font”

Inside of consoles you can change font families or colors as well as background display.

Sounds a bit to techy for me haha

I don’t know what a Builders folder is. Just place the resource where you normally place other resources and start it like any other resource (make sure to enable the client-side code of the resource).

rename live_map\example_client folder on your server resources a “client” and his start work 100%