[Release] LiveMap

Thank you so much! Now, I know i’ve been asking a hell of a lot but is there a way to add a blip via the webserver? Rather than just straight from the fivem server? I promise this will be my last question haha <3

Quick question. I added the files to FiveM, added the code to server.cfg, and setup the website. I have done the website in the past, never the server side before this.
It generates all the blips but the actual player. What am I missing?

The live mapping will work as long as it’s setup okay with correct details and the resource is running.

I have done this, my understanding what comes after is for further development only. I have also done “blips generate” through F8 in game. I get all blips but the actual players. Any ideas?

How do I do “blips generate” through the f8 console when it says I dont have permission.

Probably incorrect socket port.

Make yourself an admin through ace permissions.

1 Like

I am really struggling to do this! lol I’m trying to link it to my cad but unfortunately it wont?

Any help please? I followed everything as described got it loaded in console etc.

Screenshot_4

Screenshot_3

If someone could walk me through it, it be much appreciated. Also when I try and go to module settings on cad what do I put for url please? I have put example.com or what ever it is but don’t seem to work? Thanks

I don’t get whats so funny? Im trying to ask for help so whats funny?

I had set it to the FivM port and set it all up for that, I changed it to +1 and it all works! Thank you

does anyone know how to set this up with bubble yet like integrate it and anyone have a demo i can see of this

i know how to

you mind showing me how to

Can anyone help trying to get the Blips to work? Have player blips showing but not the static blips. Have checked the code and socket ports multiple times and everything seems in order. Have done the in game command and everything and it is still not populating. Can anyone help me and my community with this issue? Getting the error message “Error getting blips! Maybe the server is down or, the config is setup incorrectly”

can anyone help me i dont understand why its not working

mine works brilliant! I love this map so easier for dispatchers.

Can someone help me with setting up the LiveMap because i did put everything in and changed the ip in the utils/config.php but if i try to connect to the website i get this https://gyazo.com/9216d1dfe678bf46ed6f1c9f3848c1f6 what did i do wrong?

basicly you need to have the web side of things installed on a webserver. Also you dont use port 30120 for the webside.

Am i a idiot, because now this is the error i get. I think i havent set the soccet port correctly and i have generated blips.

Im hosting my FiveM server on a VPS (not zaphosting) so whats then the port?

well have you put the website stuff on the apache2 root place (/var/www/html/) and the port would be 80

I dont even know where to start. Can someone help me, I dont know if I set up the config correctly and even if I did I have no idea how to put it on a web page and actually use it. any help is appreciated.