[Release] Lightbar Menu Script: Attatch Lightbars to ANY vehicle w/ Sirens

i have a lightbar that works however it crashes when i spawn it, howd you do yours

Either You have the Configuration Wrong or the Model itself has a problem.

Incredible script. Works perfectly! Just note, this must be done at the police station, and you have to ensure both the resources that come with this script I added lights to the ambulance helicopter and it looks so nice.

Is there a way to add own lights to the Menu or Replace the other ones?

how can i change the button to open this and where

How do you add it?

In your server batch file. Add +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2060

how do i make the menu only open for the group Politi-Job it is on vrp

You need to find in VRP documentation what is the code to get player’s job name and then you put if statement after the control is pressed if a player got the job then open the menu else do nothing. Because I don’t use VRP I can’t help you more.

i need help that only police officer can open it

Mine are really dim, is there a way to fix them?

Is there an way to add lightbars to it and also awesome resource.

Go to the policejob and copy the necessary lines

1 Like

do u know where

I don´t know why but i can´t move the lightbar up or down… does anyone can help?

The keybinds aren’t working as they should, for example: Page UP button doesn’t move anything upwards, the same goes for the Page Down button and the Delete and Insert buttons as well. I have tried to change those keybinds, but I haven’t succeeded with that. Please if you have a solution for that, please let me know of it because I really need such script

I have a problem. if I start the sirens then other people hear when I am in paleto bay. but otherwise this script is ultra awesome

I can open the Menu, but no lightbar spawns. the only thing that worked is the siren.

Kann man vllt die Taste ändern oder das man es mit einem Befehl öffnet ??

Hey guys,

we want to open a FiveM Server and for our Police Department would be so great.
The problem there is that it doesn’t work.
We tried all we can and it should be changed correctly yet.

Any tips?