[Release] Liberty City map for FiveM

Where do i use this?

• Offsets:
    offsetX = 68.1858;
    offsetY = 839.7;
    offsetZ = 0.0;

I don’t really know where to put it if anyone could help that’ll be appreciated.

Openiv > Search for the names like (eg. Bars_1) where is the files in the interior

1 Like

can some one send me the working map

Anyone got the street names working for this?

hey are you planning on adding the fountains that arent working and adding the map mod for it so that the map matches?

unknown Help me pls

how can i add custom maps? tattoo salon, shop etc.

Hello,

I know this is a number of months later - what did you do to resolve the texturing issues? Your mass converter was a huge help but we are still not able to figure out the texture issues.

Hey I need help, it works for the most part, as in 2/3 islands are accessible with no problems and I am able to explore them as normal, however the middle island (aka Manhattan) does not work. I am able to see it and it renders in fine, the problem is that whenever I go into the middle island I end up falling through the map. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know, and if you need more details please let me know. Thank you.

dm me Keane#3824 i can help you fix the map as i need help too i ahve the manhattan working

I have this map that looks like this.

Does anyone have a solution for going through the ground in Manhattan?

image I Have this problem, when i replace my fivem-map-skater. ''Couldn’t find one or more CitizenFX.Core methods.

where you get the textures guys? DM Please

only the ocean is loading. can anyone help me? and why is this map so small?
Uploading: liberty.png…

how do i disbale bridge stuff

1 Like
Citizen.CreateThread(function()

SetManualShutdownLoadingScreenNui(true)

while true do

Citizen.Wait(0)

if NetworkIsSessionStarted() then

Citizen.Wait(100)

ShutdownLoadingScreenNui()

return

end

end

end)

add this to client-side of your loadingscreen
the simplest solution to be made

Hey Guys, i’m looking for some mlo to insert inside the LibertyV Map.
Did you know how can i do this ?

1 FPS, NICE WORK! :smiley:

Oh damn, ok, no worries, im aware loads of people sell the same version now, sorry for any inconvenience i caused