[Release] Liberty City map for FiveM

It might also be that there are still some of the GTA V world collisions, which is one of the points in the original post. You’d have to disable the gta5 level to be sure.

any bodhi have map’s assets?

It’s pretty clear that we need to get them ourselves using our own GTA IV files… there’s a few youtube videos showing how to do this :slight_smile:Also, someone supplied a really nice GAT IV to GTA V converter that converts everything in one simple batch for you

Hey I need help, it works for the most part, as in 2/3 islands are accessible with no problems and I am able to explore them as normal, however the middle island (aka Manhattan) does not work. I am able to see it and it renders in fine, the problem is that whenever I go into the middle island I end up falling through the map. If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know, and if you need more details please let me know. Thank you.

Edit : Fixed thanks to the collaboration and help of @SHTIN

1 Like

So beautiful. Congratulations. Achievements for all contributors.

Maybe im just not understanding, but i am confused on how to install this. I read a few of the things about converting, but convert what?

help me pls can someone give me LibertyV-assets, assets2 and buildings

Ok so just to be sure, what files actually need converting out of the following:

• .wdd
  • .wdr
  • .wpl
  • .wbn
  • .wtd

I also think this will allow people to understand better than this release only provides the structural work and not the textures entirely

1 Like

I need the help of you professionals lol can these converted files be streamed in .rpf file or need to be pulled from those files with OpenIV then in a stream folder? I’m learning.

Anyone work out how to resolve the flickering textures issue?

Based on what @PichotM has said, you need an older version of the converter.

@PichotM by any chance do you have a link to an older version of the converter?

Okay, so I’ve managed to fix most of the texure issues, there is still a couple on manhatten, however I can’t get collisions to work. I’ve applied the offsets above but I’m still falling through the map. Anyone able to assist?

Hey, now I have a problem that I can’t see any objects on the map, e.g. there are a few things but the rest are gone, does anyone know how to fix it?

In an alternate reality, you may have read the portion of the original post that says “You need to get map’s assets yourself”

1 Like

Is it possible to repleace some of LibertyV Files with this release?

It was beautiful! however, i cant manage to get collision working. collision only working on trees, light etc but not roads nor building.

1 Like

yeah you need to convert and move wbn

i already have all the ybn. so i will need to move it using this offset ?

offsetX = 68.05;
offsetY = -177.64;
offsetZ = 2.90625;

Also where are the trees,light etc ybn located? since its in correct collision, i dont want to move those ybn

I’ve tried offsetting the ybn’s more times than I can count. Think the offsets are wrong. Had to end up using another less polished mod. Shame as this one seems excellent.