[Release] Lambda Menu

You can’t with Lambda, but with SimpleTrainer it is possible.

I keep trying to download the Lambda Menu again and it won’t let me play it is keeps saying that its crashing as it tries to update

where is a place to download the new one with arena war vehicles and things?

thx bro
hf gl

Cant get it working for External hosted Servers such as Zap Hosting. Anyone know how? Simply placing in resources and adding to config.cfg doesnt work

Maybe because this is a client script, not a server.

Hey, anyone have a problem with drift mode not working?

I got a friend that is got the lambda menu installed. He was using it 3 to 4 days ago just fine. now in the last week, he can not use the f1 part of the menu. He can use the f2 and the other functions but NOT the f1 part. anyone got any ideas

Needs updating for onesync 64 slot

1 Like

so here is my problem i started up FiveM and went on a server that uses lambdamenu i could open it but couldn’t control it so i restarted FiveM multiple times and then uninstalled everything (even gta v) and reinstalled everything then i went back on the server and it did axactly the same then i tried offline and also the same problem somebody help me please.

Are you using the correct controls? The numpad keys?

Yes i am when i downloaded FiveM for the very 1st time it worked perfect but now i tried everything i could imagin and still nothing

How do I re bind stuff in the Im-config.xml?

My F1 menu doesn’t work, I’ve done everything on youtube correctly, everything it says here. I’ve uninstalled all mods on gta because people have told me to do that, I’ve retried applying the lamda menu, I’ve reinstalled fivem 10 times, I’ve reinstalled gta 5. Things are getting really annoying because the server I play on wants you to create your own character and I can’t do that…

Yup none of this worked for me. No matter what server I go to the F1 menu isn’t pulling up.

Same here, thought i was going to get into something here. Guess not. Sucks to I was really hoping to get into this and spend some time and maybe some $. Not going to do any of these thing till i figure this out.

same here

whens the next update with the MK2 guns and that

i don’t know where my fivem directory is installed

You should really do an updated version of this menu, so many cars and weapons and peds have been added. (Also if you do this please add a saved weapons tab)