[Release] Lambda Menu

There seems to be a desync when choosing a player skin like trevor, michael, or franklin. If I do this no one else can see what I’m doing afterwards but I’m fine if I choose a npc or animal skin for example.

That is a known issue. I believe it was said that this may try to be fixed in the next release but if it can’t be fixed, those players will be removed. Same goes with some of the animals and NPC’s.

Lambda Menu update is out! (clientside)

Project has been rebranded as Lambda Menu and moved to https://lambda.menu

–Fixed ** INVALID ** player name issue
–Removed fire ammo & explosive ammo/melee
–All hotkeys can be disabled with NULL (lm-config.xml)
–*Added GTA:O style pointing when pressing “B” key (lm-config.xml)
–*Added player death blip
Bigger player blips on pause menu map
----
(Code contributed by thedroidgeek)

Note: If you do not set a hotkey for each function in lm-config.xml, the function WILL NOT WORK.
All default-hardcoded hotkeys have been removed with the exception of menu controls, noclip controls, and editor controls.
A new database file is created, meaning you will have to manually load and save your cars/skins from Enhanced Reborn.

IMPORTANT: This will be the final release of this project, as i no longer have the time to maintain it. This menu was originally just a placeholder until serverside scripting was developed and became usable. With scripting in a great place now, and lots of examples from the community on the forums, its a good time to call it quits. :v:

I havnt decided what will be done with the source yet, time will tell i guess…

5 Likes

Is there an ETA with the server-sided trainer? :3

Thanks so much for all you’ve done with this trainer. Multiplayer would not have been nearly as much fun all these months without it!

Since you mention it, I hope you’ll consider sharing the code with someone (or everyone?), if it might help to construct a server side successor that could be comparable in quality and comprehensiveness.

2 Likes

if you read the post well, youll see that there is none comming from oui, [Old] Scorpion Trainer this is the only opensource serversided trainer at this moment.

the code would have to be complety rewritten for serverside. if you want a serverside menu take a look at this [Old] Scorpion Trainer

no, not at all.

lambda-menu.7z (387.7 KB)

here’s an old snapshot of an attempted port to run it on the server, for what it’s worth.

3 Likes

Someone help me! I downloaded this and when I get into a server my body just goes flying? Can someone help me?

I went back to enhanced cause it kept activating the pointing task… its buggy for me idk.

When Is The Server-Side Menu gonna come out?

Just change “pointing_action” to “NULL” in lm-config.xml if you dont want to use it.

It’s not. This is the final release of Enhanced Reborn Trainer, now Lambda Menu.

Are you going to build it for server side?

Mate, please. Read the comment right above yours. There is no server-side version coming. This is the final release of the trainer.

this post looks like a server version tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the pointing animation synced?

ive been on a server that has enhanced reborn server side. just dont remember which one it is.

Some of the vehicles aren’t in the menu?

Most DLC vehicles won’t be in there, especially the ones from the newer DLC’s.