[Release] Ladders [UNSUPPORTED]

, ,

channels4_banner

This resource has been replaced by Inferno Ladders Reborn

Inferno Collection: Ladders

Build Status

Public Beta Version 1.3

Adds working ladders to FiveM, ideal for Fire Department use. Ladders are stored in a configurable list of vehicles, with each vehicle being able to carry a configurable maximum amount of ladders. The resource includes a custom ladder model as well (thanks Adam).

Presently, the following can be customized:

• Which vehicles ladders can be taken from, and how many ladders each vehicle has.

Development Showcase Video

Pictures

Holding Ladder

Placing Ladder

Climbing Ladder

Download

The Inferno Collection Team

21 Likes

No way!

Do you think you could perhaps get the skeletal ladder system working?

2 Likes

Very nice release.

2 Likes

If by that you mean the ‘native’/normal way of climbing ladders, then no, I’m afraid I’ve had no luck with that so far. If you have any insight though, I’m all ears.

If that’s not what you meant, could you elabortate?

1 Like

I was referring to the traditional gta 5 mods ladder trucks that use skeletons to adjust ladder height and orientation.

1 Like

Oh I see; no I have not messed around with that, I’m not a model person lol. I do have updates planned which will allow for multiple ladder models to be used though, which should provide an alternative.

2 Likes

Nice release, good job !

2 Likes

This is awesome, good release buddy!

1 Like

Very cool release, great job.

1 Like

This looks great.

The ladder climbing animation is actually hilarious though (totally get why you had to do it that way)

2 Likes

My vehicle gets deleted whenever I collect a ladder. I have tried 3 different vehicles all the same.

This might be due to the ladders ‘clipping’ inside the vehicles when you collect them, resulting in the vehicles deleting; the same way you can noclip through a car to despawn it if it is not a mission entity.

Marking the vehicles as missions entities should resolve this issue for you; I know vMenu does this default, so if you’re not using that, depending on how you spawn them, you’ll need to throw this in:

1 Like

I’m not that good in coding and stuff… where should I put that line?

When I add a spawncode to the script it makes the script quit working, is this common or am i doing something wrong?

For example:

– Model names of Vehicles that ladders can be collected from, and how many ladders they have
Config.Vehicles = {
fire3 = 2
firetruck = 2
}

This has syntax errors, it needs to look like this:

Config.Vehicles = {
    fire3 = 2,
    firetruck = 2
}

Ahh, ok makes sense. Thank you.

is there a guide on how to install I cant quite get it working in my fivem server

Really good release

2 Likes

Same as any other resource, but yes. https://github.com/inferno-collection/Ladders/wiki/Installation-Guide

Amazing, works so perfectly, anything that adds RP in places it still lacks in 2020 IS AWESOME!! Great work!!

1 Like