[Release] KGV-Phone (an actually good phone)

you should guess less

1 Like

How can you go with the phone fullscreen, or in the internet full screen, cuz I got it 1-time working, and don’t know-how now to do it

you can’t go fullscreen, it’s not an option

if you were in fullscreen - that was a glitch

Is it possible to redo one of the buttons? We discovered if we put our discord link in eyefind, it will open discord on your PC with the invite. I would like to redo that “unknown app” and make that a discord link to have a way to help new players join our discord.

Quick question. Is there anyway to change the up arrow key to launch? If I am in another app say vMenu then when I go through the menus using the up and down arrows the phone pops up. I’d just like to change the keybind.

1 Like

change up the control, Open files and search for OPEN and just search for something like ufcontrolpressed (0, 27) or something like this and change 27 to the key you want

Hello is it possible to change the phone? I went looking for the texture files and I could not find them. We were hoping to customize this for our server but I can’t figure out where it gets its textures

I love it!

I do have a feature request though. Ace.permission based ability to see message exchanges between players.

1 Like

privacy :)

2 Likes

404 error. :mascot:
Privacy not found.

how do change the key bind

“an actual good phone” Bruh this shit doesnt even have voice calls? My mans got a big ego

it’s “good” because it’s made from existing game content like scaleforms and it’s fun to use :)

3 Likes

but can you use it to rp

4 Likes

Have an issue with the browser it loads but the default screen is stuck. And I think with texts they display only the side.

Would be good if you could click and read the texts aswell

No, you can’t

The browser being broken is interesting and I do know about it, temporary fix is to restart the resource and it’ll work fine. Have yet to figure out why DUI decides to render behind the phone.

As for the messages, they used to show in their entirety in that menu but SOMETHING happened to cause then to cut off.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Very nice Release :heart_eyes: Good job :+1:t2:

1 Like

it uses any textures from 5mods, just make sure u replace the model name with the one you downloaded. you can just stream a model but the only downside is the model is client sided as in the entire server has the model but if someone pulls their phone out its the same model

last time i used this mod i actually had a server so i don’t really remember what script file it is sorry

I’m not sure, but you need to activate windows.