[Release] K9 SCRIPT [WORKING] [UPDATED]

never had this issue
the issues we have is it kills AI and would love to able to search

how do i enable the k9 script?

On a working regular completed vMenu Standalone server like mine, this script works fine as long as done properly. All aspects of this resource work flawlessly for me. Add it normally, and you can add whitelisting if you’d like with these lines:

Set to true to whitelist!!!

K9Config.OpenMenuIdentifierRestriction = true
K9Config.OpenMenuPedRestriction = false
K9Config.LicenseIdentifiers = {
“license:33c6ba41456c9df57b961d785fddd5f899******” ((REPLACE WITH YOURS))

Controls

1. OPEN MENU | LeftALT + HOME
  2. FOLLOW / STOP | F1
  3. ATTACK | Point + F1
  4. In/OUT Of Vehicle | Delete

Error with dog not following or attacking?

THESE CONTROLS CAN BE CHANGED, for example on my server F1 opens my vMenu so it was not working with the dog command key. To fix this error simply go to the client.lua and edit the keys for attack and follow. You can see I changed it to “73” which is X.
instruct

the K9 just bites me instead of the player that its trying to bite… it works on AI’s and actually bites them

Can we change the dog ped to an actual K9 Ped?

You can but that changes all models using that name to the police k9, so you’ll have them as random peds. This post will show you how to do it, you’ll need to have a Patreon for FiveM as well [How-to] German Shepherd / Malinois - K9 Dog 1.0.1

Why does the k9 biteme?

1 Like

Im sure if you have a calm ai script it can conflict

So i got this thing. I got the latest artifacts. I am running in onesync but it just starts attacking. I checked if i had any other k9 script but none of that is a thing so i dk what is the problem

Small issue,
I rebound bite to E, and the dog is bitign ME instead of the person I’m point at

Is there any way to make the dog faster? Also, is there any reason why the retriever and husky don’t attack?

I added the script and i can’t get the dog to attack or follow with F1. Any help would be great

cant get it to open, dont work

Is there anyway to change the F1 Keybind? or any of the k9 keybines?

1 Like

how did u rebound the bines?

its pretty simple, if you know what you’re doing.

Just look through the Client or Server.lua for anything relating to a keybind.

i really dont understand this,what keybinding
is 73?

Is this ESX?

FiveM is updated, no other scripts. I still get bit