[Release] jsfour-idcard [ESX]

Can you somehow upgrade this? Im a mafia member, and i want to sell fake id cards to orher players. Can you make a ring where i can buy fake id card, and then i can write everything. Than finisg te card, than sell it ti someone. So can you make them writeable, and shareable? I would love this if you can :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How i can make this great script to item file ? i don’t really want menu

you making nice stuff :smiley:

Thanks it finally works for me cool.

How to get the name from job_grades label ?

1 Like

So I got it to work with wk_actionmenu the only thing I can’t seem to get to work is the showid to proximity. which always leads to an error that says Error During NUI Callback @wk_actionmenu/cl_action:56: attempt to index a nil value (upvalue ‘ESX’). Not really sure if you could help but I figured I’d at least ask

Edit I got it to work I was missing the shared object syntax which i completely overlooked

How to use idcard

I couldn’t manage to make the blindfold function. It does nothing am I missing something?

And gun licence shows up even if you don’t have a licence.

YOu need to update to the new ID system were it checks to see if you have the ID first.
The blindfold you can download for JSfours github

I solved the blindfold, I didnt realzed it needs the item.

Can you give a link for the ID system?

Just look at the top post. my aio was done before he pushed the have id check

Thanks for the headsup I did it :slight_smile:

i have license menu

press F5

config
start license_menu

license_menu.zip (2.7 KB)

1 Like

guys how do I remove the function that opens the license with “E” and leave it that opens only with the menu?

How to fix

Hello
someone has successful to replace the black picture by the picture of our character in the game? (like pause menu?
Thanks

Need Help With Jsfour Register How can i translate it ?

my problem is that everyone is female sex. how to solve the problem because there is a lot of man in my server

How can i change the order of these names (car, bike, truck) ?