[Release] jsfour-idcard [ESX]

The “gun card” is the license?..

You should only be able to show it if you have a weapons license (in my opinion) and that’s something you have to add by yourself.

1 Like

hello good, this does not work for me I assign the key I want but it does not show anything, can someone tell me if something else should be done?

İ Open Menu İ Press Cehck Your İD İ not have Card

Error running system event handling function for resource jsfour-idcard: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:8: attempt to index a nil value (upvalue ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:8: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

nice script but where can I find the license card for weapons and driving license? thank you for this beautiful script.

Can i use this for vrp?

Sure if you convert it

which control i can show up the idcard?

1 Like

How du i convert it?

I don’t know? I don’t use vrp

Does anyone know how to get this for vrp??

How do i install the esx_license to my databases

You must be joking?

Why do you even ask that question in here? This is not a thread for the esx_license

1 Like

you take the file .sql in your file esx_licence and you go on the tab import into your database as simple as that …

1 Like

When i try it makes an error…

send me your error

You’re trying to run the .sql into the wrong database. Your database name is “zap371055-1” and not “essentialmode”.

Where do i fand the zap371055 database?

or you delete in the sql file the first line that says use essentialmode and it will work :stuck_out_tongue: