[Release] [JS] Radio

I just added mp3 support in the script for js radio, and it worked fine.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. :smiley:

is there a way for working with party bus ?

hi love the script well done! i was thinking about something because on my server i have a guy who makes music and publishes it on soundcloud, is there a way to make the radio work with soundcloud’s api? like so we can stream his music directly from soundcloud? or can anyone make it work? i would love to have it work i got my loading screen working with it but on html since the config here is on .lua idk if i can make it work, thanks!

If he made his own website, you could get AzuraCast and he can stream his music that way. Just make sure when you do set it up, you have it on AutoDJ, or whatever. Just as long as you get the .ogg URL.

Can u explain how please? :grinning:

Anyone know why I get this error?

1 Like

Shoot me a private message on FiveM, it’s a very long process.

Does the radio work fine?

Yep, works perfect, I was just asking if that error was something important, but does not look like it…
Do you know if its possible to change the name of the song and author?

Been working on doing that, it’s why I used hellslicer’s version but continuously modifying it.

1 Like

Please let me know If you figure it out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently working on a modification of this script using xsound so that the sound is spatial and being played from the car and everyone can hear it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I created this script before without xsound :smiley:

@ExpMero What script are you talking about? Can I have a link?

Also, I don’t say I will 100% stick to xsound, because I already see it’s kind of not worth it (it is poorly optimized). But I saw the paid script RadioEverywhere, which uses xsound and makes what i want mine to do (only change youtube link to online radio stream and use the default car radio wheel).

1 Like

How can i make a code that the name i have in the radio can also be changed to like my call number for the police and ambulance

how would I stream the modified hud.ytd ? just like a ymap?

Hello i the script is working fine but i am having trouble finding the right format to put in there i understand its .ogg which i got after converting an mp3 file from there where do i go ? cause i don’t have a link or anything to put in the script if i have it downloaded on my desktop

Yes. You would put the hud.ytd into a stream file.

You extract the textures into jpg or whatever, edit them in Photoshop, replace them, hit save, and then add that modified hud.ytd into the stream folder.

You can also use the modified hud, to stream modified weapon wheel icons and coloured weapon icons. You can find them on gta5mods! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks dude, also dont suppose you know how to get British radio stations as will only allow ogg format and i cant seem to find the stream url for the radio stations in ogg format.

1 Like