[Release] [JS] Radio

Does it have an option to turnoff the radio server wide? Thanks

1 Like

hi just found this mod and downloaded it it loads up but im getting an error “radio has no ui frame” has anyone fixed this if so how please help thanks

Thank you very much, works like a charm.

dose anyone have truckerFM station

Hey, i was wondering if it is possible to replace a radio with multiple songs, or a youtube playlist?

1 Like

In the __resource.lua can it support .m3a, or anything for real radio’s?

That’s what I’m looking into right now.

http://dir.xiph.org

Only go for the AAC streams, thank me later :slight_smile:

This doesnt change the stations inside stores, right?

There is a store called, “Vinewood Music Home of Rock” that is playing RADIO_01_CLASS_ROCK and it doesnt change with whatever music i configured, but inside cars it does change.

Got it working but is there a way to also remove the text from the “old” radio station? So only the new name remains?

Hi, I got the mod to work and it changes the radio stations just fine.

The problem im having is that i dont seem to find the way to change the Icons on the radio. I have tried some internet tutorials and i have done this folder structure

…/radiocustom/stream/hud.ytd
…/radiocustom/__resource.lua

__resource.lua is empty. Are you sure this must be empty? In every tutorial i have read and watched it sais so, but my friend who is also doing the server sais its must have somethin in it.

Thanks in advance.

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to fetch (@radio/index.html:0)

What does this mean? It was working just fine yesterday.

I have the same issue. Only 1 stations still works. There was a update today on FiveM, maybe that messed it up …

Could very well be. Do servers need to be updated as well?

From what I understand they’ve been changing several things related to NUI functions lately. Last time this happened, they resolved the issue in an update pretty quickly. Glad to know I’m not the only one having trouble.

We are having the same problem with NUI based sounds. Even our loading screen uses NUI and a video for the loading screen. All that has just quit working very recently. Must be a recent update, hopefully there’s a solution pretty quick.

So all the AAC streams won’t work anymore… Which makes it basically impossible to run this, because not even my parents are old enough to listen to the type of .ogg streams still available right now.

I’ve searched everywhere, and all of em are really sh*t.

1 Like

God I hope somebody finds a way even if it means me taking an AAC stream and restreaming it in Vorbis with a couple second delay. I can’t find 1 station I have ever heard of from no with a working stream.

I’ve done some work on it, and I have gotten the radio to support MP3, if you’d like it dm me on here.

8 Likes

Hi, how it this works?