[Release] Jobs System v2.1 and Paycheck v2.1

Je serais hyper intéressé par ça, si jamais tu peux me PM quand ça arrivera ! C’est tout ce qu’il me manque pour faire un RP en local avec des amis ! Mais sinon bon travail !

I would be very interested in that, if ever you can PM me when it happens! This is all I miss to do a PR with local friends! But otherwise good work!

1 Like

I took your script my I do not understand how to add jobs or modify what already exists if you can clarify its would be nice

Looking good @PandaBasketteur :+1:

1 Like

Mmmmh, to add a job just add a row in the table “jobs” then add to the jobs table in the client.lua file.

Yes thanks @GBJoel i will add the scripts i have used :smiley:

Nice, thanks ! Is it possible to make it with the simple GUI ? Used for Vehshop, Weapon shop etc… More simple and it looks better I think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GUI Script is easier to use, but for later why not

Ok thanks and for add a loadout skin ?

1 Like

so what does the job system do basically? just adds a GUI and pick job but can you change skin at least and maybe pick a car?

1 Like

@TheMorro It is enough to add a function (client) that changes the skin according to the id of the trade or else you store it in the database by creating a skin fields in the table jobs: you create a server function to recover the Value of the skin with a SELECT (SQL) then you execute in a client function that allows to change the skin, look at this project:

@roboticgamer In my project, it will not work like that. I explain, thanks to this system it allows to link a person to a work after in their respective places there will be systems that will allow to change (change the skin) and then systems to leave the vehicles, all that in Checking that he has the right job. That’s why I did not put any skin load or vehicle exit but later I would add it surely if it can serve.

1 Like

I already have your / loadout but I can not connect it to job scripts you can send me the command line to add?

1 Like

For now I can not, I work on other system sorry

1 Like

Ok so if you have time to just send me the line to loadout depending on the job you would save my life x) mes anyway gg for your script

1 Like

Salut, merci pour ton boulot c’est très sympa :slight_smile:

J’aurais savoir si éventuellement on pourrait se parler sur un TS ou discord ? :s

Hello, thank you for your job is very nice :slight_smile:

I would know if possibly over could talk to each other on a TS or discord? : S

1 Like

Comment on ajoute un job ?

How do we put a job ?

1 Like

les jobs ne marche pas pour moi sur mon serveur

The jobs do not work for me on my server

1 Like

Hey, I have a problem with ur .sql files : https://i.gyazo.com/84d608f870b45ed9271a8d39e837c049.png

Normal ?

1 Like

Same but seems to be normal. Don’t worry if the Job table is added on your DB.

1 Like

Okay okay thank you bro

2 Likes

Merci infiniment pour ton travail, fonctionne à merveille pour moi. Petite question, comment ajouter des commandes propres à chaque job stp?

Thank you so much for your work, works wonders for me. Small question, how to add commands specific to each job please ?

1 Like

Hello, can you help me install it please? Sorry, I’m french

1 Like