Jim-Henhouse v1.9.8 - QBcore HenHouse Job Script

Here is my QBCore HenHouse Job Script, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!

What is this?
QBCore based HenHouse Job script
This was an OLD request but now that I had the free time, and the practice, I thought it was a good time to make it and it came out great!

–==============================–

LINK TO PURCHASE :dollar: https://jimathy666.tebex.io/package/4829683

Preview Videos:

Features:

• 71 qb-target interactable locations
  • Every one of the 51 Seats are now usable
  • All 6 tables can have items stored on them (using named stashes)
  • Bar Counter to pass drinks to people
  • All menus are built in qb-menu
  • 40 new items
    • 18 New Alcoholic Drinks
    • 1 Non-Alcoholic Drink
    • 11 New Foods

Dependencies:

LINK TO PURCHASE :dollar: https://jimathy666.tebex.io/package/4829683

My Other Links?
MY TEBEX

[PAID] jim-mechanic
[FREE] jim-recycle
[FREE] jim-mining

5 Likes

Damn I love seeing what you post!! Can’t wait to test it tonight.

1 Like

I was working on a BurgerShot equivalent long before the HenHouse (alot of the code was based on it), but didnt finish it up as I’ve just seen so many different versions of it? Should I finish it?

I mean I sure would. Probably would knock any other one out of the park since you put so many details for such a small price.

What Hen House MLO is this dependent on?

I’ve updated the topic dependancy with a link to his youtube video of it, you need to access his discord through that to download it. It’s worth it.

I assumed it was available on this forum, but I was very wrong. I won’t post a direct link as it takes away from him

1 Like

I’ve added a v1.1 update for the script.

• There was an annoying bug with payments that I missed, the employees were getting receipts, but the customer was getting the receipt notifications.
  • The coffee machine and beer tap were looking for coffee and beer in your pockets before you could even use them…oops
  • The job is more tied to clocking in on duty, can’t use items unless clocked in. If you go too far from the building you’ll be clocked out. This helps reduce abuse of the ticket payment system. The distance can be changed in the config.

To get it you need to grab it through my tebex, if you haven’t already you can access the update by purchasing the original henhouse script

1 Like

Tebex is weird, and still new to me lol

I’m attempting to send out the update to everyone who purchased it, you should recieve it the same way you got the original file

when you think the problem with download is fixed, cause we cant download it?

it gives an error when trying to use the link in mail

whats the error?

Page Not Found
The page you’re trying to access could not be found

it says this when try use the link in the mail

In the new email? for jim-henhousev1.1.7z

havent got any new mail?

only got the mail where you describe the problem with qb target

I’m trying to talk to tebex support now about it. Updates seem to be awkward unless you decide you want to charge people for them.

But all I know is that new purchases will recieve the updates no matter what. Just getting updates to people already purchased seems to be an issue

EDIT: I’ve gone through each purchase and sent them, if you purchased more than one script in one payment you will get both in the email…I which this was more convenient lol

Just Uploaded v1.2 with a full rewrite of the seating code to fix as I was getting reports of people teleporting above the tables instead of sitting down

I’ll be telling tebex to send out the updates in a minute, check your emails!

This one may take a bit longer…I’m working with tebex support to fix this issue

UPDATE v1.3:

• Cleanup and re-organisation of code and files
    • Removed NUI for payment system (you can delete html folder now)
    • Moved chair config to chair.lua, everything related to seating is here now.
  • New Payment system, using QB-Input and QB-Phone’s invoice system
    • Commission per sale becomes possible by editing qb-phones config.
    • Ticket system is optional, but easy to add
    • New Varibable Config.MinAmountforTicket, this determines the minimum amount needed to get a receipt for payment
  • QoL fixes

UPDATE v1.5:

• Payment systems removed/changed in favour of support for my free payment script jim-payments: https://github.com/jimathy/jim-payments
    • Add this script to your server and payment systems will work as normal with extra features
    • This change removes events from client.lua and server.lua
  • Added item checkmarks to qb-menu’s to show if you have the required items or not
  • Changed seat variable name in chairs.lua to reduce conflicts with my other scripts
  • Fix for restarting script messing up clockin status when debugging
  • Added tray prop to counter to help locate easier
  • Adjusted Bar stool seating locations

UPDATE v1.4:

• Cleanup of Menus
  • QoL fixes to chairs
  • Drinks Fridge in Kitchen usable
  • Added Chopping Board to counter for cocktail making
  • New Drinks Added
  • Custom Emotes
  • New Shared.lua layout used, items will need to be re-added
  • New Icons for a couple items

Do you have any video about this script?

I am having an issue where some of the food is duplicating. Anyone aware of this?