Jim-Burgershot v2.3.7 - QBcore BurgerShot Job Script

Here is my QBCore BurgerShot Job Script, I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!

–==============================–

LINK TO PURCHASE :dollar: https://jimathy666.tebex.io/package/4834946

Preview Videos:

Features:

• Support for Smallo’s Free MLO
  • Support for GN Mods BurgerShot MLO
  • Support for NoPixels BurgerShot MLO
  • A total of 18 qb-target job related interactable locations
  • A total of 42 qb-target chair locations
  • All menus are built in qb-menu
  • All trays on the counters are stashes so you can use them to pass food
  • 26 new items
  • 4 New Drinks
  • 11 New Foods
  • Payment system built in
  • Successful payments go straight to BurgerShot’s society account accessable through the bossmenu
  • Clock-in System so that if people go too far from the shops, they are automatically clocked out
  • This stops abuse of clocking in, and getting pay tickets while not in the area
  • Every successful payment gives everyone with the job, and who is on duty, a receipt that can be cashed in at the pacific bank only by employee’s
  • Food can’t be accessed and payments can’t be made by employee if not clocked in

Dependencies:

LINK TO PURCHASE :dollar: https://jimathy666.tebex.io/package/4834946

|-----------------------|----------|
| Code is accessible    | Partially |
| Subscription-based    | No |
| Lines (approximately) | 1000-1200 |
| Requirements          | qb-core, qb-menu, qb-target, jim-payments |
| Support               | Yes |
|-----------------------|----------|

My Other Links?
MY TEBEX

[PAID] jim-mechanic
[PAID] jim-henhouse
[FREE] jim-recycle
[FREE] jim-mining

9 Likes

I need esx

Just Uploaded v1.1 with a full rewrite of the seating code to fix as I was getting reports of people teleporting above the tables instead of sitting down

I’ll be telling tebex to send out the updates in a minute, check your emails :+1:

Unfortunately I can’t convert to ESX, someone else will have to do it

I still bought it, try to convert esx by myself, if you have an esx version in the future, can you still send it to me?

1 Like

Is there anyway to use NH-Menu instead of QB-Menu? Or is it only optimized for QB?

1 Like

Why would you not use qb-menu….

1 Like

If I ever convert it yes, I’ll post it in here

Its fairly easy to convert if you know what you are doing…change how the menus are created, change the triggers for them and the commands they are linked to

but at that point if you’re on QBCore, you may aswell upgrade to use qb-menu

But its personal preferance

1 Like

Does anyone know how to convert this?

local Player = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)
if ItemMake == “slicedpotato” then
TriggerClientEvent(‘inventory:client:ItemBox’, source, QBCore.Shared.Items[‘potato’], “remove”, 1)
Player.Functions.RemoveItem(‘potato’, 1)

New version on its way, with big thanks to @JefeRoss

UPDATE v1.2

• Support for GN Mod’s BurgerShot MLO
    • All 61 Seats are useable
    • All Job locations are usable
    • There isn’t a clock-in machine prop so it’s located in at the changing rooms lockers
    • Back Door is a Store Room (shop)

Where can I get the new version?

The 2 Burgershots you are supporting are both doing wrong things. The first one is a reupload of mine with like 2 things changed which I do not allow, and the 2nd is hosted on a paid service that isn’t Tebex and therefore is breaching the FiveM ToS.

Wait, I thought you weren’t supporting yous anymore which I why I went for a more recent version?

If it’s not that different I’ll just change the link and info to yours, I have no issue with that

I didn’t realise the other one was breaching any rules. But at the end of the day thats their fault and all I can do is remove the links to their youtube video…

I never said I’m not supporting it anymore.

Oh I’m genuinely sorry, I’ll change it to support yours

I bought this but i’m concerned? It’s offering support for leaked maps?

1 Like

Genuine mistake on my end there. Removed all traces of that and sent out a new version to the ones who purchased

1 Like

How do i fix the issue with the cursor staying on the screen after interacting with the till?