[Release] Jail N' Jury | An All in 1 Jail AND Court / Justice System | Automated Trial by Jury | Return power to the people

@XxFri3ndlyxX Hello I run this Police script [Release] Cops FiveM on my server along with EUP… Is there a way to edit this to allow for steam HEX use for the jail and unjailcommands? IE: I would have to add an individuals steam hex ID like with setting up permissions to allow only those people to use the jail and unjal commands Since we use EUP it uses freemode peds which would negate the ped checking and since we arent an ESX server we cannot use the policejob function either.

Anyone have a issue where the jury found them Guilty and the timer still says paused and doesn’t return?

Yes it is possible. I actually recently set it up to run through AcePermissions.

1 Like

hello i have a problem with permission
when i wrote / jail as a police it says : you are not authorized to use this command. consider joining a police job. something like that. do someone know what to do about this?
thank you

Whenever someone requests a trial where do the jurrors enter? I see the courthouse but nothing for them to enter.

I’m getting error “you are not autherised to use this command.Consider joining a Police Department”

But i am a LSPD-Boss,
Can someone helpe me out?
Thanks!

Is your problem solved? I have the same problem…

thanks but the link is no longer working did u remove it?

What is the permission code ?

Gg my friend nice work

1 Like

After Requesttrial. we waited 5 mins and nothing happened. also can someone help with tying this to policejob, instead of ped

Hello, I still get the error that I need to join the police but I am the boss, could you help me? Thank you

1 Like

Hello sir i was asking that is there any script available that if a person is arrested and he disconnects and gets jailed just because he was arrested or he is in robbery and he disconnects and get arrested PLZ let me know

How do I change the minutes to seconds? I have already changed the text, just dont know how to change the jailtime to seconds. Could someone please help me out. Thanks

Is there a way to have ace perms for this instead of a /onduty command?

The trial is over. The criminal is guilty .The remaining time of the prisoner is still frozen .
I am sorry, my english is poor

any way you could show me the code you added for that? That’s a brilliant idea, we use eup, so no one uses the peds in the config. Thanks in advance!

same problem i am police chief and says i have not permission and to join police force?? lmao

Ok so it seems this only works if your using one of the pre- defined PED models. this is not good as all the police will look the same, and they will not be able to customize their look. how can we set it to work only for police job, not ped dependent?

has nothing to do with being an actual officer, im not sure why but he made it PED model specific, which has nothing to do with the police. my server does not have vmenu and we dont spawn peds. so the script is basically useless until i figure out how to set it to policejob only