[RELEASE] iZone V1.3

Please, have you solved the problem with OneSync, in which players can hear each other while entering the server?

this isn’t izone related

@Spudgun You just have to use it the same way you using it. It works with events.

You asked for a feature to see the created zones?

1 Like

Rename the folder to “izone”. Endpoints inside plugin are called izone and if your folder name is “iZone” it wont work

Could you provide example to illustrate what you’re trying to say ?

The Menu doesn`t open for me.
Anyone an Idea why?

1 Like

I’m not sure what’s going on but I can’t get the script to work in game, I own the server and this is how the config is since I changed a few things since I have discord perms set up.

"Config = {
USE_ESSENTIALMODE_ADMIN_SYSTEM = false,
ESSENTIALMODE_PERMISSION_LEVEL_REQUIRED = 4,

USE_ESX_ADMIN_SYSTEM = false,
ESX_GROUPS_ENABLED = {'superadmin', 'admin'},
-- only if USE_ESSENTIALMODE_ADMIN_SYSTEM is set to false
ADMINS = {"steam:110000104bd6695", "license:4b8630ed9745879150c3e82f40b82d731017c77b"},
CONTROL_TO_OPEN_PANEL = 344, = (f11)
CONTROL_TO_ADD_POINT = 182, = (L)
CONTROL_TO_REMOVE_LAST_POINT = 314, = (numpad+)
ENABLE_UNAUTHORIZE_WARNING_LOGS = true,

}"

I’m not sure why its not working, I would appreciate it if someone could help me

Can you help me , What should I do in the script so that the zone that you cannot leave can only be left with a certain thing like a card ? :heart_eyes:

Very good script, there is some way to get player closest zone? For ex im near zone1 and need to have it in clienside that im close to that zone.

If you’re still looking make sure izone is placed after mysql_async in server.cfg
. If you’re using essentialmode or ESX make sure your settings are correct in the config.lua. If you’re using none set both to false.

If you don’t have find, i can send you how to make it return zone Name !