[ESX] [RELEASE] - il_scrap (chopshop cars with props)

IL SCRAP

A New System to ChopShop your cars!

Features

This script contains:

Infinite Stations
Props to CarParts

Setup

The notification system uses Mythic_Notify - You must have this resource.

The notification system uses Mythic_Progbar - You must have this resource.

Any problem/bug please report!

Download

This resource is available on GitHub: CarlosVergikosk

Images

Video

Notes/Credits

This script is based on civlife_chopshop (erased from the forum apparently)
ITS HEAVILY EDITED

I will provide some support, but dont ask me things that can give me serious mental deceases…
In order to use this script, you must have a brain.

My Latest Releases: PlateRemover

My Latest Releases: LP_AmmuJob

My Latest Releases: INRP_MECHANICJOB

7 Likes

Looks awesome I was planning on making this exact script. I appreciate you saving me some time :slight_smile:

1 Like

where you from?

Portugal

You do understand that watermarking your preview photos prevents people from seeing the mod more? No one is going to steal preview photos from a FiveM Release…

So maybe I’m just having a bad weekend but I’ve spent the last almost 2 hours trying to get this working and nothing. both Mythic notify and prog are installed and working. I have set my own cords for the chop and sell. no markers are showing up at all. I know I’m pretty new to all this but I was looking in the resource file an notice that there is a config.lua there but there is no config.lua with the download. Might be nothing but could that be the issue?

It’s not working for me either. ): Did you ever figure out a fix?

you litteraly just have to setup your coords and go there with the car… doest the marker even shows up?

I set up all three cords as well as went to all locations with the car but nothing is there. The marker doesn’t show up at all.

Do you have any errors?

Same setup all the cords went to the locations an nothing. no markers and no errors

No errors. But when I try to ensure the resource it does say this:

So I finally got the markers to show up. Now I’m faced with another problem. I can take the parts off the car but when I go over to the sell marker it does nothing. The marker then vanished. I end up with this after…

How did you get the markers to show up if you don’t mind me asking?

Instead of using all 3 of the locations I commented out 2 an only used the first one. I don’t know why it worked but it did lol

Hmm strange, I tried that but it didn’t work for me at all.

This is literally all I did an the markers showed up. They are super small and kinda hard to see until your right up on them. Make sure your in a car or they don’t show up at all.

Yeah I did that but it still didn’t work. I was in a car as well.

Wish I could be more help but sadly I’m just getting started with coding an things so no idea why mine works ( kinda ) and yours isn’t.

Nah, no worries! I appreciate you trying to help anyways!