[Release] Hypnonema - Media Player Resource (Twitch,YouTube and more) [C#]

@miralay
This is because the texture for the rendertarget itself has a low resolution. You can easily fix this by increasing the resolution for the texture.
I.e. v_ilev_cin_screen and its texture (used for the rendertarget) script_rt_cinscreen is 512x256 big.

I have edited the model’s texture which now has a dimension of 1024x512. (just place the file in a resource’s stream folder)
v_ilev_cin_screen.zip (2.3 KB)

@Elija
Unfortunately I don’t know what’s causing the white line, yet.

@casa_berton
Assuming that the files are actually there - Are you maybe using a very old server build?

@TTVResqDiver1317
Try

model-name:  prop_huge_display_01
rendertarget-name: big_disp

Hint: You may want to increase the rendertarget’s texture size if you experience low video resolution.

Greetings!

1 Like

[HELP] Access denied for command kino1337 Someone help?

openload.co being down how would i be able to stream movies/tv series’s using this resource? I have asked this before months ago but i still havent found a solution :smiley:

How does one play streamable links? I past in the url the thumbnail pops up then nothing.

We upload our videos to Dropbox and then click the share link for the video file. The end of the share link has ?dl=0 on it and you just change that to ?raw=1 and you are good to go. Post that edited link into Hypno and all set.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Oh my god i have to try this right now

Ok i tried it but when i try to play the link i just get a black screen with this in F8:

PM me the link you used for the video and I’ll try it in my server. Also, what is the video format you used (.mp4, .mkv, .mov, etc…)

Hi, The cinema is working on Youtube Video, but when I try Twitch Lives It tells me :
-twitch this stream is either unavailable or not supported in this browser. (error #4000)

Someone has any idea ? or even a way to upload full movie to the cinema?

Thank yoy.

Help !!

1 Like

anyone know the model-name and rendertarget-name for the screen at the movie theater?

Same problem here, you got a solution?

For me, the error went away on it’s own sometime last night/this morning

Hi guys, can anyone put music in Galaxy club?, the screen is ba_prop_club_screens_01 and the render is club_projector, but can´t hear the music

it spams this error

but everything still works

@Skeino @Master_Eule

The error is fixed in the newest release.
Furthermore twitch streams targeted for mature audience will work again!

Greetings!

3 Likes

Hey, so i have this problem where i open the hypnonema tablet and nothing works, i try to play a video it doesn’t do nothing, i go to check the active screens and nothing pops up but when i open the F8 console it says that i am not receiving any information from the screens, including the default one!

1 Like

Thx dude very nice job, I have a question, do you know any webside where i could upload my movies then use it on the screen. Because of the policy and can’t stream on twitch ? Openload is down. Thx for your time and again good job.

1 Like

@MyllyV @Dilhanlaclass
I recently discovered google drive alongside dropbox can be used for this purpose.
See the link below for how to create direct links on google drive.

Edit: When using google drive you have to disable 3d Audio. It won’t work due to CORS access restriction.

2 Likes

Thank you sir! <3