[Release] Hypnonema - Media Player Resource (Twitch,YouTube and more) [C#]

am i doing something wrong or ?

If you’re using Windows 10, please check if the file Hypnonema.Server.net.dll is blocked. (Right-Click / Properties)
For the case that you’re using linux please make sure that the user which is running the server process has sufficient rights to read the file (Hypnonema.Server.net.dll).

looks awesome :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ok, that seems odd.
So, if

1. __resource.lua is pointing to a file that actually exists (Hypnonema.Server.net.dll). Did you maybe change it?
  2. You are using a recent server build. Are you maybe using a very old server build?

I am sadly out of luck in this case.

yeah i think its cuz i have a very old build ill update it and see if it works but thanks for the help :slight_smile:

yeah its fixed now that i updated the fxserver thank youuu :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seen the recent commit and tried building it. Was successful but now I messed up the files trying to move them into a loadable FiveM resource. Loads fine but the NUI window doesn’t show.

Client: image
Client HTML folder:

Server: image
Stream: image
Resource folder: image

Have any idea what I messed up on? I’m such a noob. :laughing:

The directory structure looks fine. Can you check if you get any errors on the client-side (F8) after you’ve entered the command to open the NUI window?

There isn’t any errors. One thing which I didn’t do was replace the js files. Do they require manual building or are the current ones from the 1.2 build fine?

The current ones should work. If you can send me your build files (PM), I’ll look further into it.

I built the js files and now it’s working, thanks for the support. Much appreciated! <3

Sadly the sync does not work still in the new build. I have updated windows artifacts to make sure it’s not that. Updated the index file on the webserver and still no go. When a new player joins the server and goes to the area they still receive a black screen, the user who initiated the stream has to request a new song for it to show as pausing/unpausing greets them with the splash screen.

I also got this error in the console but not sure if that’s the cause of me messing up something with the js build or when the initial user paused/unpaused the stream.

This situation could be caused by me so would be cool if others can test also and let me know the results. I appreciate the hard work you have put in on this resource, sorry if I keep banging on about the issues I have. :rofl:

Edit: This is also spamming the console when a video is playing (I see it).

Hi, for me doesn’t work.

The command hypnonema doesn’t work:
Screenshot 1

__resource.lua config:
Screenshot 2

Caddy working:
Screenshot 3

Hypnonema.Client.net.dll unlocked:
Screenshot 4

Hypnonema.Server.net.dll unlocked:
Screenshot 5

Server.cfg start resource:
Screenshot 6

Server.cfg add_ace, i tried:
add_ace group.admin “command.hypnonema” allow
and
add_ace identifier.11000013cf4c86c “command.hypnonema” allow
Screenshot 7

Hypnonema loaded with sucessfuly:
Screenshot 8

How can i works this?

We’ll have to wait for the next fivem patch for the sync function to completely work as it depends on this feature which got implemented yesterday. If you can’t wait, dont need youtube and dont fear to make a few edits: 1. Dont use https. The content (index.html) must be served over HTTP. 2. Change the appropriate line in your index.html to be http://hypnonema/Hypnonema.StateTick (note the http:). If you need a test video (youtube won’t work over http and not localhost, you’ll get playback on other websites is disabled) here are some.

Currently I am working on a next feature, the festival bus 2.0 :smiley: . Still having problems with proper LODs and such, currently its only visible if you are very near as seen in the video.

4 Likes

how do you do?
can you show you “hypnonema_url” for me?

Oh, my bad. I thought it got implemented already and that bus is looking sick! :open_mouth: Hope you get the LOD issue sorted

Do you get any errors on your client (F8) after entering the command?

Awesome work, thank you!

P.S is there any way to stream twitch…? If yes, how?

Streaming twitch is currently not possible, but I am working on a solution.

Hello I installed everything and i got this error when i enter the /hypnonema command

. Are there any fix for this? Hosting the server with Centos7 OS. Opening fivem client with window10