[Release] HyperAdmin - Standalone Administrative Menu

can i somehow disable stopping/starting resources?

Remove hyperadmin.resourcestart and hyperadmin.resourcestop from their ace permissions.

not sure how to install into my server can i get some help plz

Drag and drop and give yourself the ace permissions.

and how do i do that??

Thats the part i dont understand either, i cant find any Read ME or anything explaining how to do it either. If you figure it out or someone explains it to you please let me know because i would like to try this resource as well.

Could you please elaborate on how to give ourselves ace permissions?

its easy to configure. i dont just dont know how to remove resources section XD

Hey so i done everything i added all to cfg folder

And if i get in the server it sais

Could i please have some help :smiley:

Could you post your server logs?

Hello, I want to use this plugin with anticheat. When anticheat detects cheater, using HyperAdmin it will ban him. I’ve looked through source and I found:
server.RegisterEventHandler( “HyperAdmin.AddBan”, new Action<Player, string, string, int>( OnAddBan ) );

Does that mean that I can trigger this event in my anticheat system, specifying list of identifies, who banned, reason of ban and for how long?
Thanks in advance

I did what it says and it’s not working for me

Not exactly, that’s for adding bans from the menu in-game. You would have to set up a new event handler for server-sided events which triggers the bans.

How to add admins and how to install this?

Hello I added your menu to my server. I added to the script folder I have as Hyperadmin. I didnt break any folders up, but when i try to join it says failed to load Hyperadmin. Here is the log file that shows the Hyperadmin

Found new resource HyperAdmin in C:/cygwin\home\zap439253\g126065\gta5-fivem\server-data/resources//[scripts]/HyperAdmin

Resource loading for HyperAdmin failed:

Could not open resource metadata file C:/cygwin\home\zap439253\g126065\gta5-fivem\server-data/resources//[scripts]/HyperAdmin/__resource.lua.

Seems like it can’t find the __resource.lua file. Could you take a sreenshot of your HyperAdmin hierarchy?

https://i.imgur.com/vinLtKo.png https://i.imgur.com/jLxN71Q.png

Rename HyperAdmin-1.0.2 to hyperadmin and make sure your server.cfg has start hyperadmin, all lowercase.

alright I will try it right now

Everything I try to join the server I crash I dont know if its due to the menu or what. and my friend is unable to load the menu still