[Release] HyperAdmin - Standalone Administrative Menu

how does one get their steam identifier? would I use https://steamidfinder.com/ ?

You could also use status in console to get the list of online players and their identifiers.

ahhh ok, thx so much :smiley:

ok mooshe because this is the only menu i want to use

how do I change the key to F9

You can use DevTools to test keycodes. I believe F9 is DropWeapon, which is 56.

You can modify the key code in config.json.

HyperAdmin v1.0.2 has been released!

Fixes:

• Fixed permissions (for real this time)
2 Likes
  1. Where should I add my admin things?
    I’ve put:
    start HyperAdmin
    add_ace group.admin command allow # allow all commands
    add_ace group.admin command.quit deny # but don?t allow quit
    add_ace group.admin hyperadmin allow # allow all of hyperadmin
    add_principal identifier.steam:MYID group.admin
    Everything here is added in the server.config
  2. I changed my menu hotkey to 122 which is F11

Thank’s it works now and can mods TEMP-BAN?

Mooshe always coming with the good stuff

The hyperadmin.ban ace allows the full range of bans (permanent and otherwise).

“Dependencies”? You can check if EM is running and based on that modify your lil’ menu at runtime based on that information.

Even soft dependencies enable the idea that the two will be inter-compatible with each other, which I am not willing to support or provide troubleshooting with.

._. This isn’t a “soft dependency” you goose. Don’t spread some weird misinformation as to what dependencies are, it’s compatibility.

I don’t care either way what you do with this resource but I did care about that.

having an implementation be dependent on the functionality of another resource, even though that functionality would be completely optional, would make it a soft dependency.

Lol  

Some suggestions (I’ll add some more soon)

1. Copy and paste text (This can be for inputting the same kick/ban reason or looking up an identifier.
  2. Config or some sort of toggle/ace permission for who is allowed to see the notifications on the bottom left of actions being done
  3. Pre-messages with set reasons for both kick and ban. Maybe a drop down menu or something? So it has set messages already for reasons you use a lot.

I have looked and i can’t find a answer but, How do i add myself and my Co-Owner to the menu?
(I am new to messing with servers)

Once I try to add multiple people to the menu it stops working. what would I put in my config for 2 people?

Show the part of your config file that you edited. @Nick_Robin