[Release] Hospital Heal

Dont use the download. Its broken. it has been fixed by @Streetcorps and @GanjaMonster. a few posts back is the fixed version. :slight_smile:

Oh Nice!

i pasted it, there are no more errors now but it doesn’t work… xD

HospitalHeal correctly started in the console but nothing in the game! :confused:

@FR_SkaaYz if you use the code from above change in __resource.lua
server_script “heal.lua” to client_script “heal.lua”

i already change it^^, doesn’t work :stuck_out_tongue:

Its ok, now wtf… i just started my server, and now it does work… >.<

1 Like

it wouldn’t be in here if it didn’t work :wink:

1 Like

yes, i know! :stuck_out_tongue:

@FR_SkaaYz do you have any other scripts creating blips? Check for conflicts. I had a script that was making blips and I had to merge them into one big script.

It’s ok now^^ Thanks <3

Thank you all ! Thank for this Release! you help me a lot <3

so this thread is kinda a mess and i dont want to waste time downloading broken versions of this do you know if there is one unified link to a download of a working version of this ? much appreciated :smiley:

read the topic i have updated it

the topic ? this isnt your thread so im confused where you have an updated version of this script that works , why not link to what your referring to ? or start a new release that links back to this one as your source to give credit to who started it… finding a post in this as i said is a mess but im guna assume your last post from mar20 edited on march 25th is what your referring to … anyways thanks for fixing this making it a new resource would go a long way in helping others get a working version of this scipt. thanks again have a good one

2 Likes

Dont know if anyone is aware, but adding this script disables your GPS system. so either you want to have a hospital heal or a GPS system. easy decision right lol

1 Like

not sure what you mean by GPS system but if you mean waypoints , it has no effect on that for me.

yeah i meant way point. whenever i add it i can only use my way point one time. after i shoot or do anything that would get the cops on me i lose my waypoint and cant set a new one. after i take out the script everything works fine.

1 Like

Yes i have a problem gps me too

1 Like

happy i could help bro.

Not working with FXServer?