[Release] Hookies MLO

Thanks for the feedback and the help whilst creating this. I’ll leave it as it is for now because I like how it looks in game. All bright and blue.

1 Like

I LOVE THIS!! been waiting forever for something like this! I have had many players interested in owning this place, and now dreams can come true. two things if you want some feed back, well three.

1. you are right about the lighting its perfect.
  2. is there anyways to use chair props instead of how they are now. I have a chair script that lets me pretty much make anything “sittable” I dont know anything about maps, there is something with MLO some times chairs are not considered props so i cant really do anything with them. at least make one table with prop chairs.
  3. some ambient music would be cool, there is some out side but as soon as you step inside it goes away. ( minor nitpick)

keep up the good work I love you!

I have noticed when there are more than one player in the interior they flicker. never seen that before, going to keep the map in the server for a little while to see if it sorts its self out

Good job on this interior! Everything looks really good! Now I did encounter something when I accidentally pissed off the AI Lost MC members.

The doors still have collisions even when they are opened all the way. You can’t shoot from inside or out.

1 Like

just saw that too. get someone else to be in that room with you and see if they flicker in and out of existence . its happening on my server. it’s breaking my heart!

You need to setup an interiorproxies.meta file for it.

Here is some info regarding that:

holy cow! thanks for the response, I just switched to onesync i have tons to learn thank you!!

guess i have to learn how to stream metas too. oh jeeeze

1 Like

what do you think is the best way to get a example of a interiorproxies.meta file. could you share your copy so i can see what it looks like, do you stream meta files like you would a ped replacement? or a interior?

This is what you’ll need for this interior:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SInteriorOrderData>
  <startFrom value="2200" />
  <filePathHash value="0" />
  <proxies>
	<Item>masi_hookies_milo</Item>
  </proxies>
</SInteriorOrderData>
1 Like

so make a interiorproxies.meta paste that stuff in there, and stream it.?

1 Like

No you don’t put it in the stream folder, please read the link I posted again, you will need to have to load the interiorproxies.meta file in the _resource.lua/fxmanifest.lua file.

okies the fxmanifest.lua will contain the interiorproxies.meta data gottcha

im not use to working with meta files sorry for my lack of understanding. even reading about it is Greek to me. I can get around LUA pretty hood. im just to generalized with all the server aspects . to have to dig to deep in a certain area thanks again for putting up with me.

1 Like

so you paste this bit of code into the __resource.lua? I don’t understand what that little bit of code means. rather it does not really matter what it means as much as not working how meta files work and I do not understand what to do with them. It’s like looking through a keyhole, the answer is on the other side of the door but The people that know how this all works only gives you once an hour for a few moments to see the solution on the other side.

1 Like

Just create an interiorproxies.meta file and past all of this into. In your _resource.lua/fxmanifest.lua file, declare it like show in the example above

using :

data_file “INTERIOR_PROXY_ORDER_FILE” “interiorproxies.meta”

files {

“interiorproxies.meta”

}

I dont know whats going on I do not think the pasted content is showing up right.
so this stuff is pasted inside the resource.lua or do you make a new file called interiorproxies.meta and paste this in it

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> masi_hookies_milo

I think I am so close to figuring this out thanks for the help Capi_s

yep its not pasting right. what else could go wrong haha

1 Like

You need all of this into your interiorproxies.meta file bro

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SInteriorOrderData>
  <startFrom value="2200" />
  <filePathHash value="0" />
  <proxies>
	<Item>masi_hookies_milo</Item>
  </proxies>
</SInteriorOrderData>
1 Like

ok gotttcha
interiorproxies.meta (205 Bytes)
__resourcetest.lua (136 Bytes)
then inside the resource file it should look like this right?
resource_manifest_version ‘44febabe-d386-4d18-afbe-5e627f4af937’

this_is_a_map ‘yes’

files {
‘interiorproxies.meta’,

}
moving forward with interiors that are messed up i make a new interiorproxies.meta file and change the number… something like 2200 to 2220 , 2230 , 2240… for all the interiors that cause trouble. Am I getting close to what needs to happen ? thank you for the help so far. im so close to the finish line!!! at least i think i am…

I don’t know, i think you can keep using the 2200 value, im not sure to what it reffers.
But take care, your file need to be named __resource.lua and not __resourcetest.lua