[Release] High Ping Kick + Anti Kick for Admins

Autmatically kicks players whom ping is too high (Default 120).
As well as setting admin immunity for selected steamID.

A fork of [Release] AFK and High Ping Kick with extras.

9 Likes

isn’t this already a thing lol

1 Like

yes it is lmao

i checked the source of both and it looks as if he copy and pasted and just added the anti kick for admins, great work on it @JaroSound but please credit the original author @pongo1231

Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

great <3

did you get permission from scammer to rerelease his work ??

so he just coped and pasted the anti kick in to the high ping script and releasing it as his own lol that’s 2019 people for yea lol

no he used scammers ping kick and added an anti kick lmao

1 Like

long living stealing code and act like it’s there for all the likes and happy messages…
Sad only for those people we check the code… XD

For those and the future just ask the original created of the content for permissions to reshare a edit of his original script…

The structure of the script does not change it, the fact that something is similar does not mean that it is a 1: 1 copy. I added a link to the already existing on the anti kick forum so that people would not have problems…

i don’t want to go deep on this but… as i see the comments…

OTHERS NEED TO TELL YOU

To add the credit of the author…
and
you titel says release right and not it’s not u like uhm created a topic with just saying TUTORIAL/ HOW TO or something…

1 Like

just by adding a link to the already existing one don’t give you there permission to reupload it you need to contact them direct and ask if its ok todo so if they say yes then you ok you will need proof ( screen shot of the convo )

yea but this is only if he SET IT AS RELEASE…

If he just made a topic like
[HOW-TO] High Ping Kick + Anti Kick for Admins

and then showed what he used and the script he added or made…
Then it’s all fine… but it’s not only him it’s most of here… who do it sadly :frowning:

STREET-LIFE-RP

I agree but the only reason that add it to the release as it also shows up on the fivem discord page so they get more views and downloads

I think it’s offtopic here. If a moderator thinks that my topic is not on the spot, please delete it. I do not care about getting irrelevant likes for me in this subject. This is my first topic I saw that people did not know how to add immunited for admins so I decided to do this. And the fact that the code is confusingly similar to the existing plugin I decided to add a link to the original one. Thats all…

I apologize for my English…

This is really great and all, but i wish this also came with afk kick because that is what i was originally after.